Thread: Come For Tea
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:39 PM #1743 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: NZ
State: NZ
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
Alyoop is on a distinguished road
Very Helpful Member
City: NZ
State: NZ
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
Alyoop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Come For Tea

Morning Helly,
Glad your trial went well, hopefully all the bloods will be fine.
Hope the weather isn't too bad. I keep seeing the reports about Joplin. It's so upsetting, with more storms coming! Weathers bad here. 3 more days of rain coming. I suppose we are heading for June and mid winter. I have my 100 buxus plants to put in to my new garden, but the fog didn't lift all day, so I never went out, except to the hospital to see my poor trial patient! She is having an MRI today, conscious now but aphasic, so I suppose it's a nasty stroke, only 54 years old. Boo hoo

My mum is making all the girls quilts. They are lovely. She made one for latkes wedding present and has finished one for Annas wedding in December. Charlotte moaned that she wouldn't get married for ages so mum has decided to do them all now before she dies. She is a healthy 79 year old who can out walk me ( just). But she is wise I think. Anyway I am taking her to the fabric shop to choose some more material for the next one.

Couldn't find my new box of sleeping magic, hense getting up at 4 . 30 yet again.

Ann your post just popped up, morning to you as well. I will have a ton more paper work to do for my patient once the MRI ( hopefully) pinpoints the cause.

Now Helen, you keep well during your trial and save the trial nurse all that worry and sleepless night

Meg, Marta, Joni, Joyce, Sue, Lori, Avril, Joni, Liz, Kimberely, Dianne, Helen, Ann, Barry, Peter, and anyone else who my brain has forgotten about momentarily, have a good one.

Boys where are you all? We can't be that scary.