Thread: Come For Tea
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:32 PM #1742 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Eastern Shore
State: Maryland
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
abbas child is on a very distinguished road
Extremely Helpful Member
City: Eastern Shore
State: Maryland
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
abbas child is on a very distinguished road
Default Re: Come For Tea

Helen, I'm glad you made out well regarding getting into the trials. Your mother sounds like such a treasure! I'm so glad you have her still visiting with you.

In answer to your question, if you begin to write a post but take too long (happens to me a lot--I get a lot of interruptions), and possibly if you've simply kept a page up for too long (in which case, just refresh the page before beginning your post), you will find you can't post your reply. What I do when I know or suspect I've taken too long, is open a second window, get a new reply open for the thread, and then cut and paste onto the new window.

Aly, I know you are hurting over your patient and I'm so sorry she's having serious trouble. Also sorry Charlotte is unhappy. Tough and aggressive kids are no joke. I suspect you'll always be a mother...

Joni, so sorry Bruce didn't do well with his tests.

Diane, glad your home and experiencing good weather. We got day after day of a few drops of rain, with one hard shower/thunderstorm. The pond's still very low. Storms lately are scattered... and I am glad I'm not in Missouri or anywhere there's tornadoes!

Hello dear Meg, Joyce and all else!

Love,
Ann