Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce, your brother is in my prayers--That's such a blow to learn. And I hope your doctor has read the reports and somehow is able to talk with you on Monday--so frustrating--praying for peace while you finish waiting. Yes, springtime has a way of demanding a LOT... can be hard not to overdo.

Sue, you have been really busy! Busy with loving family and loads of friends, and it is hard to leave what you love doing, even if there is no choice. But to be able to sing is really cool! I do that in my head now, which isn't helpful added to my current concentration problems. No dementia, just a lot of effort to do very little... leaving me in sort of a fog. I hope your summer is wonderful. You certainly live in a beautiful state--and a cool one during summertime.

Laurel, I hope your day has been lovely. I haven't been in western CA, but expect you also have wonderful summer weather!

My day's been an easy one. I'm getting used to using a trackball while in bed with the laptop. The trackball sits on me since it's so lightweight--something Phil bought due to carpel tunnel then just changed to his left hand with the mouse, leaving the trackball in it's box, unopened. I love it being on my lap (have to raise arms to type), but find it hard to click in the places I need--lots of movement in that ball, which is annoying. I'm hoping it's like using a thimble...practice enough and it becomes natural.

I hope you all have a lovely evening!

Joyce, I'm sorry at the news about your bro. I'll be praying for him too. xoxo!

Good Mormimg €Ladies,

It's 330 am & of cuores I overdid it & cam't sleep. My legs R gicing me a problen & rihgt now wishimg I cuold cut thjem off. I hadm't told

amyome BC I was afraid it wuoldm't work; but I did tjhe Botox traerments on mu nevk with PT (physical torituer) & wa s abel 2 get mu neck

srtaihgt. I jhace 2 wer a nevk braive now whicj makes me hot & itrfchy, but dr said it shuold work 4 a while. It wsa well wotrh $500 (4 1

treartment) just ifd it lasrted 1 dau. I made it dowm tje asile with thje hel[ of mu oldesr son but I DID IT! Dom't kmow wjat will happem 2

morrow, I dom't thunik I will B out of tjh bd but it wsa worth it! & yes ladise I cried. I'n not suire Y I did BC I hacem't lost a dauhgtre I

GAIMED a SON! U cuoldm't asl 4 a niover guy tjhanm her hubby! & thjy R onlu goimg 2 B licimg 3 min awau. As soom as we ger pics I will B

makimg my 1st alnbum (I am a cvirgim at this so bearr wiht me).

So much wemt on & I will try & do my best:

Avril, U & Mum R in my prauyres & plesase make siure U rest.

Meg, I jhave missed U & hope U R doimg well & rst also.

Liz, picvsx of thje suit homey & I dom't meam on tjhe hangre!

Aluy, OK U were rihgt this X buyt listem 2 hubnby 1c in awhlie. He did go 2 med scjhool!

Joni, I'm sorry my memory hjas faderd & I cam't remembvre wjhat I wamted 2 write.

Diane, I am so glda 4 tjhe safe tracels 2 & from. I am glad U restred a day & make suir U tale caer of UR eye & no more fallimg!

Joni, I did renembream prauimg for no sale of UR Ho=use.

Diame & Helen, Happy Sales 2 U & both of U no more falls.

Ann, I an glad thimgs R goimg bttre 4 U. & boy U gice us a lessom eceryday (muist B thje teacvjer in U). I hope we R tjhe good stiudemts &

rmnber ecveryuthing U hjace tauhgt us.

I kmow I jhace missde somebodu & I do apolofize. Blame it om the ssometiners disease tjhat i must B gerrttimg.

Tjhanks 4 tjhe well wishjes& I send my Loccve 2 U all,

Oh Joyce, UR brrthre. I am so sorry 2 hjear abuot UR brorther. I willo keeo him in mu prauyrs. & U also 4 UR brothre & 2 tjhe dr aftre U thjrottle hin 4 mot rtellimg U thje resultrs of UR testds. I prau tjhyu didm't lose tjhem.

Su, sorery abuot thje rertierment; but glad 4 all tjhe felloswhiop U hjace bem jhavimg.

Marta, enhoy UR mothres visti & semd us sone pie 2 go aloomg wirh thje tea we R hjacimg. I will semd cake.

Amd Barruy, tjhe food pics will B ecspecialky 4 U!

I still thimk I 4got some1.

NBut my lovce 2 U all,

Kimberely, sorry you can't sleep. But am so very glad the wedding went well. Isnt it nice to approve of the new son in law. Latkes new husband (my eldest who got married last August) is great and so is Jonny Annas fiancé. Hope we can see some photos of you all.
It's good that the bottom worked. It's very useful for neck issues.
Try and count some sheep and get some shut eye. I have just gone to bed, I am back to taking amytriptyline, which is helping emensley.
Just take a tiny dose, but at last I am getting a decent sleep.

Nighty night
Aly

Kimberly, I'm so glad you were able to walk down that aisle with elegance. And how exciting the Botox helped. Congratulations on getting a new son. That's so good you feel this way about him--Aly, I'm glad you feel the same about your SIL and the SIL to come.

Aly, love my A. (Amitriptyline is too much to say, let alone type).

I hope all have a refreshing day today.

joyce- so sorry about your brother.
been a bad weekend. a friends dad was killed last night at 6pm- his truck was hit by a train. he and his passenger didnt make it.
at a loss for words as this is impacting a very good friend of mine (not the child of the man killed) and i cannot imagine the pain the family is going through right now. after i leave my PALS today, i will be going over to give my condolences to the family.

have been down lately, so havent felt up to posting much.

Good Mormimg,

Well, not mucj slep hrer. Finallu wemt 2 sleeo at 5 am & Limdsau came in at 830 am 2 tell me muy fathre, mothre, sistre, & BIL werr here 2 pickl up tjhe vinmtage car tjhey trailered 550 miles so thjey cuold take Courtnmey & Jamse awau in. So no moer sleeo 4 me. I will sleep in 2morrow. I will B alsome all weelk. Cuortmey & James R goimg on a cruise 2 thje Bahanas. Limdsau & Chris R goimg 2 thje baech (sorry Liz, we wilk get U threr somedau) & thje hubby & 2 kisd will B bacclk at school. My nihgbor will nbe checkimg in on me evrey hr by phome & tjhn come 2 help me to pottuy.

Liz, I am so sorruy abuot the friends who R suffreing. I kmnpw whjat its like 2 lose a loced 1 tragicallu. My BIL was murdred in 1993 & mu facorite cuosdim was murdred im the eaeroly 80's. It realkuy chamges a persom. I prauy for comforet 4 tjhe familes & 2 U also.

Hace a 1dreful Sumdau 2 evrey1 & my loce 2 all,

Kimberly, how wonderful! Like a dream I imagine! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Sorry you didn't get all your beauty rest but it sounds like everything else is great. xoxo

Liz, I'm so sorry for the passing of your friend's dad. Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes, does it. xoxo to you too.

Ann, you typed it out anyway! LOLOL! I hope you're having a good day Sweets. :)

Good mornin Aly PIe! I'll talk to you later.

Have a great moring Lovlies!

French Creek Ranch B&B, my home, was where we spent last night! No snow, green grass, trees budding out and three horses in the pasture looked mighty good when we pulled in around 5:30 last evening. Our bed felt so good when we crawled in. Kathy had ironed our sheets so I felt like a real guest. :)

All in all it was a good trip but I will say this one was harder on me than our trip in February. I think it will propabably be my last road trip East. I did notice my oxygen levels were better at sea level but my balance and strength are worse now -- maybe with a few days of rest and no driving I will get my land legs back! If not, I will transition to the power scooter/hover chair and eventually the pc that is in the garage charging.

I have missed this tea party and the chatter -- you guuys and girls make me smile and LOL at your tales.

Sue, sounds like your brother is a keeper, as Ann would say. Giving up a job is a tough transition -- One that I am fighting to do and can't quite learn to say "no vacancy" when people call.

Kimberly and Helen - slow down ladies. Between the two of you, and Joyce and Aly I get tired just reading your posts.

Liz, cheer up girlfriend -- spring is in the air - even in Wisconsin. :)

Avril, hope your mom is comfortable and you are taking care of you now that Hospice is helping out.

Ann, I use a big ball instead of a mouse and after some practice you will find it a breeze... it is all in a light touch. :)

Tim has fixed us a light brunch - omlettes and ham with OJ and yogurt with berries. Smells good - He has missed the kitchen and we are both tired of eating out. Races on TV today -- much more to my liking since I can read and glance at the screen occassionally.!

Liz, so sorry about the accident and the deaths. I'm thinking of you today....and I do love you, dear Liz.

Marta, now that you all know, I can just say A--and you'll know I'm not taking Aly at night! or Avril! I'm sure you follow my drift.

Diane, welcome home! I never considered that living approximately at sea level helps my breathing. I'm glad you came home to find springtime at the ranch--helps the spirits a lot. I am glad you like the "big ball"--my touch isn't always very well controlled. I intend to make it work.

Yikes. I have to wait several seconds for each letter to turn up here at the forum as I type. It isn't happening anywhere else. Strange indeed.

Hope everyone's day is safe and also lovely.

Big sigh of relief-- shutdown the computer, did a scan finding no problems, and returned to normal typing. Since microsoft crashes me every few days, I mistakenly thought I was shut down...but this typing slowdown has been getting progressively worse for a while now.

Diane, I'm impressed you will now join T in watching the races on television... where you can read at the same time. I've never wanted to read while anything other than soft music plays. We had a discussion about racing during dinner last night... and the various kinds...as well as the engineering greats and why their designs were not allowed... leading to "why racing began". A veritable encyclopedia.

Diane, I an sooo glad U made it bacl safre & solund! I knoe what U meam by No Vacamvy! We jhace an origfinal boardimg huose from the

mill villafe. This is tjhe onlu 1 left in the 3 coumties aroumd. I decidded tjhat we alwaus wamted an opem door at tjhe huose & ovcer tjhe

yrs hace taklem in manu kids (& look who noee jhas the obstinamt child {sometines comes back 2 bite U im the @**}) but now tjhat dooe

has cloesd BC I jusst can'tr do it anumore. Whilr U were gome, I postef am ieda abuot UR huose. 30 yrs ago in MD, tjhey rafflde off a B & B

4 $100 a ticklet. A compamy hjandlded it & the pepole made nore $ tjham by sellimg. & simce thjen I hjace heard of moer huoses beimg

dome this wau. They post it on thje intrenet & peopolr gran thoes tickets fast. Just an idea 2 thimk abuot. Bu tjhe wau, My gramddfathre

buoght evrey1 in our family a tikcet & no we didm't win. Buit it was worth thre anticpatoin.

I am gertimg kicked off thje computre so jhace a 1derful aftrenoon.

Hi All. Firstly I need to say #%^}{ to my spell check on my iPad for putting in something weird instead of Katie for my daughters name and bottom instead of botox. Kimberley can hardly have a bottom for treatmentvon her neck andvi would never call a child, whatever came up. Lol

Dianne glad you are back home safe and sound after yout wonderful but tiring trip.

Liz, I am so sorry about the accident, hang in there. I bet you are a great support for your friend.

Was it Joni trying not to sell her house? I thought it was Lori, not sure. It's so hard to get muddled when you are almost 50 yikes!

Ann glad the new ball is working. You will need to handle it with care. They are just so sensitive! Well that sounds just plain wrong! But you know what I mean :)

Everybody that I have missed. Have a lovely Sunday. Monday is still dark outside here. So not sure how the day will turn out. I am going to plant an English knot garden ( not sure of the spelling) buxus hedge, symmetrical, formal, you know the type? Can't wait to get started.

Luv y'all Aly

Aly, I am trying to play nicely...and with a light touch--please know you did make me laugh. Yes, an "English Knot Garden"--Go, Aly! Wait! Did you check with Hubby? We don't want any more crossed wires to wreak havoc.

And you're right--Lori doesn't want her house to sell. Good job.

So, you have a "Katie" as well as Anna, O, and who is your fourth daughter? And your dear Sam...The Boy!

Well, We're in hearing distance of the village fire dept. Something has happened causing lots of bells and whistles, and while Phil went out to bush hog a couple of hours ago, there was no familiar sound. Imagination is often a bad thing to be kept under control--he reacts violently to hornets, bees, etc., a lot of which have nests throughout the woods. Thank God I just heard the tractor start up and begin making a racket. Big sigh of relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back