Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops! guess we do have different sayings! :)

I also thought briefly that our Aly was using bad words...but the context just didn't fit. "Such as "blank" was not possible until said headache stopped." Well... context is everything.:lol:

Love Bleeding Hearts, Helen. Phil, bless him, has weeded my old herb garden. The rosemary which thrived for a good fifteen years has died, but there is another, hardier variety. He also has completed the in-ground garden irrigation and planted the garden...and plans to open another irrigation well he'd put near the house and then it sounds like he'll do the in-ground type around my shrubbery and herb garden...and also a rose garden in the back yard. Can't get over this.

Guess I was skimming over it too fast trying to catch up!

Wow, it sounds beautiful, can you clone Phil? I think I'd like to order one... :) I can barely get mine to take the trash to the dump, and put the containers back where they belong. I'm sad that my roses probably won't bloom this summer, had to cut them back to stain the shingles on the porch... They look gorgeous, but those thorns are killer!

Helen, Phil's always been a hard worker--he's like the energizer bunny. What's evolved since my illness is working in the yard and pretty much the garden. He'd been good with a hoe ever since we lost his dad, the "head gardener", but otherwise it was mine, and yikes...it was big. A bit under fifty feet wide by 96 feet long. This is vegetables only; raspberries and grapes are over here in the back...And the herbs next door in the back. You see, I really liked to cook. Phil is turning now toward cooking, reading cookbooks and wanting his own stash of products fresh from the garden. Eureka!

I hear you about your climbing rose and missing it--can't believe how many pages we've filled, but I do remember the picture of your roses. Gorgeous.

aly i dont get it. use real words

No way Liz. Ok they are called orgasmic migraines. Now can you work it out? Lol. That was way too much info huh.

Wow ladies I can't keep up with yall! I have a few of my pictures that I would like to maybe do what Iris did. Do you think anyone would be interested? I don't know about the cost of shipping and all though. Just a thought.

wait a gosh darn minute. are you telling me that you actually got a migraine from... "the big O?"
um.... WHAT? so when you say, "honey, i cant tonight, ive got a headache" you mean it and it probably also means you have been naughty with the gardener?!
i need more info on this. seriously. im sort of LMAO, and im sorry for that, but if you take YOU out of it, its funny! feel free to PM me, or feel free to tell me where to shove it...

Aly - All I can say is that really sucks. I am so sorry. :(

To all - I hope this finds you all snug in bed and sound asleep. Well all except AK Mom! Today has been a Monday. I find myself struggling to keep a smile on my face. Although I can blame it on a raging case of PMS and can give ALS the day off. :|

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and a brand new opportunity to make it a good one. My sincerest love to all.
Meg

Sorry if I shocked you Meg. And yes Liz you have it correct. Hubby sees a few patients a year with it. Never new it existed. It has a huge long name that i cannot remeber. It was amazingly painful. I thought I was dying. It only lasted for about 5 minutes. Problem is I have had a backgroung lingering headache ever since. It kind of took the fun out of our weekend.
Now Liz I have had 5 kids. You are never allowed to make me laugh so hard again. It has dire consequences for the unfortunate chair I am sitting on . Now that was way too much info and now Ann has fallen out of bed. Phil come help!

Oh, Aly--I'm so sorry the headache lingers. That--as well as the full headache at the prime time--stinks. You do need a neurologist in-house. I have diaper recommendations for you,lol.

Liz, what can I say.:wink:

Aly, I had no idea those existed, but I guess I'm totally safe from that type of headache... sorry, I had to LOL, and then realized it was your pain that caused that, so my apologies. I'm so sorry it happened on your night away, that really sucks!

Meg, we all have those days, I hope today is better for you... just remember to take care of yourself as well, take some time and go do something fun... or relaxing.

Joni, do you currently have your artwork on your profile page? I'll have to go over and look at it. I'd love to see it. For all of you artists, there is a website that is better than the "E" b a y on that is called E t s y and they have a wide variety of beautiful things old and new. I've never used it, but love checking it out every now and then. Check it out for yourself, but I believe their fees are less than the other ones, and its mostly artwork, crafts, and vintage items.

Ann, I still think you need to clone your Phil so I can have one too! That's awesome that he's learning to cook as well, nothing tastes better than food that you don't have to cook yourself (unless you want to of course). Seriously, I'm so glad that he's like that for you, you really deserve the best.

Off to hobble upstairs, need to take a sitdown shower before I work.

My, my, my! I didn't realize I was going to get an education so early in the morning! LOL! :D I think you ladies should take this on the road! I haven't read anything but this page so will check the past couple days later. Company excursion to see the Colorado Rockies baseball game this afternoon. We've got a stocked bus and it will be fun. I'll take pictures.
Love to you!
Marta

Diane, How was your trip?

Hello all. Having one of those days. Feeling stressed. Ahhh! No great calamities, just one of those times when everything bests me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back