Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh poor Kimberley.must have been awful stuck on the floor. You need some sort of alarm.As for satin sheets, I am sure I would slip out of bed as well.!

Hope you are recovered and resting from your ordeal.

Kimberly Hubby was asking me what treatment you have for your paramyotonia?

Last edited:
It took me awhile to work out what x meant........I'm a bit slow. It's 4.30 Friday afternoon.

Tomorrow is our 28 th wedding anniversary. We are heading for Auckland after soccer for Sam I'd finished, and he gets his hair cut ( school orders).
We have booked a 5 star hotel, wahoo, hope I can stay awake during the lavish dinner and champagne we have planned.

You sleep well tonight kimberley.

Sleep well all.

Good mroning Ladies,

Sorruy 4 thje keyboard shotrhamd. I thuohgt it wuold help with the tyoping errors some. Mayne not!

So Aluy, U R almost a whloe day ahead of me. Or is this forum on Calirofnia X? I dom't know. I didm't fall uot of bed, I was stuck on not in the cjhair. I cuoldm't lift myslef up! But, aftre the nihgt I had lsat nihgt....any1 wamt a set of cholocate satim sheets in a Calirofnia Kimg size usde 1 X CHAEP! I dom't know how nany X's mu husnand hjad 2 pull me from slisimg off tjhe bed. Anmd the pillows, I brole dowm and buohgt new piollows, so they R hueg amd wiht the allregy covres amd saitn caess IDK how nany X's jhe had 2 help me put tjhe piollow back im or on thje bed. Just 2 sau, I am not a vrey happu cam oer rihgt now.

Ann, did tjhe nures come yestredau? If I renber rihgt (ha thjat's a good 1) hospoce comes 2 x amd nures 1 X? Or does tjhe nures onlu come 1 X a mo? I hpoe ecreyhting hjas worked uot bnettre 4 U!

Joyxe, is UR thunb any berrer 2day? Wjhat did tjhe doc sau?

Avril, How is Mum diong? I semd my love & praures 2 U both!

HJelen, has any1 come 2 looke @ the huose. I kmow it's fruistratimg. 1st huoes we sold durimg desert strom & we lived next to a miliraty base. All thje potemtila buyres werr shippoed uot. We sat thjrer 4 9 mos. Last huose we sold jhrer, we sold 2 thje collgee simce thje huose was rihgt next door. Livimg herr is muchj easire to sell huoses. Up notrth, U can gte a call & threy wamt 2 see UR huose in 20 min & U rush 2 tidy up. Herr in the Suothj, tjhe real esrate agemt will call a week ahaed 2 arramge a visit & U dom't hace 2 cleam up. I alwuas kept mu houes spotless any wau. HJey maube tjhat wuold be a wyuay 2 keep mu huose clean!

I guess Diannme, is hjacimg a good X. Any1 hjerad from her?

Weel, hace a 1dfreul dau Ladies,
Love 2 all,

OMG where did mu post go? Not the 1 aboce but mu othre 1!

Aluy, I swa the post re: hubby. I will PM U simce tjhe whole thimg camnihsed!

Oh my Gosh Kimberly! How awful! I hope you're okay now Sweets! I had to chuckle with the mental picture of you sliding around in your big bed. What color are your satin sheets?

Hello everyone, keep thinking of Diane as she travels my way for the races--lots of rain expected, maybe beginning tonight. Hopefully over by Sunday when she's in Delaware for NASCAR. She had hoped to come further south and see me the next day, but I cannot do that. My needs are too demanding now for me to have visitors.

Aly, congratulations on your anniversary--I hope you have energy and really enjoy your special time!

Kimberly, there is a time for satin sheets, but after a while we need to really stay put if we can't move back into position; which you know by experience.

I have canceled my aide on Fridays--Phil is supposedly off work and in his weekend--he works 10 hour days to manage Fridays off. He is the only person I expect to see all day, which is a relief. He has an infuriating teleconference this afternoon but will be delighted if I call by his cell phone, as he'd rather hoist me to the bathroom than deal with this particular group. They have begun having weekly Friday meetings, blah blah blah (I know I'd better shut up!)

I seem to have a personality disorder. Seriously--my RN and Social Worker came and talked with me for 15 minutes or so. Then it went off topic for 45 minutes, into a social time. After I had told them I am easily worn out, and have an average of at least three visits per day by friends/caregivers, sometimes amounting to 3 hours total of company---while they help me we talk--they are friends. Incidentally, I pay for Hospice by way of private insurance, and therefore PAY--a visit by anyone results in our paying part of the bill. It seems clear I need to call the RN and tell her no more Social Worker. This is not my strong suit, which is why I get into these situations. My aide on Wednesday is good if we are alone, and the RN weekly is also good. Maybe if I'm in bed before the RN comes it will shorten the visit... I'm very glad to have hospice. They will be a lot of help down the road, especially. I need to do something dramatic like shut my eyes while others talk...or be adult and speak up.

Joyce, I'm so glad your thumb is better. And your overly used arm plus breathing is unfortunately something I've experienced--I hope you are d x't soon. Please rest up.

Helen, I hope you're doing ok--and hope your house sells soon.

Love you all--
Ann

I had my 1st PT session today. I think it will help a lot. She's great.

I hope everyone is doing well this morning (or afternoon) It finally stopped raining for awhile and the sun is out. Spectactular morning! And, it's FRIDAY!

Mom gets here tomorrow early in the morning. We are picking her up at the airport at 7:30. ZZZZZZZZZZ...I think I'll take a nap when we get home tomorrow. She never sleeps if she has to catch an early flight so I'll bet she'll be up for a nap too.

Big Hugs to all!

Good morning Ann! :D

Hello dear Marta--glad your PT is helping, and hope you enjoy every minute of your mother's visit! Get lots of naps. :)

Ah Ann, Good morning Sweets. I'm sorry these people can be so clueless. Very frustrating. Thank goodness you have a loving husband.

Mom and all of us are very close. We always have a good time together. Bradley will be going to MN for his yearly Man "Fishing" trip. He meets up with a bunch of guys he grew up with since they were little. And of course spend some time with his Mom. So it's Mom Time for us both.

Marta, muy sheets R chocolate Browm. I guess if I cam't eart the chocolate I cuold at least sleep im it. I buohgt the sjheerts bc they were only $20. As I sida B4 I am chjeao amd dom't like 2 pau a lot 4 soemthings. & mu sheetrs prove tjhat. Limdsau came im to fold some clothjes and jusr said sjhe didm't likle mu sjheets. Sjhe said sjhe was sliipimg rihgt off tjhe bed. Maynbe if I cuold fimd a quilt thjat will jhelp! I just kmow it wsa esarire 2 hjace hubbu turm me in tjhe bed! I am glad UR mom is coning 2 vidit. I wisj mu mothre wasm't so comtrary. Noyhing makse jer happu so shje makse evry1 umhappu.

Ann, it saddems me thjat it is too tirimg 4 U 2 hace visitots. I will rembner thjat thje nect X I am in MD. But I am glad thimgs R workimg breeter with hospice. & if UR like me it is hjard 2 speak up 4 URself. I like the idae of closimg UR eues! & I an glad Phil will B threr4 am extra day! But no moer aftrenoon showers togethre. It is gettimg too hot doem hrer 4 thjat kimd of takl.

Aly, I PMed U. & have a womdreful dimmre with hubby. & famtasrtic nihgt. But like I told Ann, dom't tell too mamy hot stoeris, it's too hot 4 me 2 redaq steany storeis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back