Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
joni- i have the tree and fairy on my leg. i have my daughters name on my wrist. i have chinese writing on my side. i have a 3 butterflies on my back. i have a portrait of my grandparents on my back. and i have an angel on my back.
thinking about swallows next. either on my shoulder and down onto my arm, or on my foot.
I love me some tattoo pain.

and as you maybe can see in my avitar, i used to have my lip pierced.

Liz, your gonna run out of skin to put your art! ;)

Join. I have had a swallow study and Kimberley had one just recently. It was fun watching the food go down, very interesting. They gave me a drink and shortbread, something else but I forget what! It's not a hard test to have done and unlike EMG it's painless horay.
We are going out tonight to the school production of My Fair Lady. Apparently it's amazing. I will have to have a nap or I will sleep through it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bruce has got to have one, so hopefully it won't be too bad for him, because he has a problem with his swallowing. Have fun tonight Aly!

Joni, I used to cut myself on the food processor blades while hand drying them, until Phil told me he'd take away my toy if I didn't be more careful... That did the trick.

Aly, enjoy My Fair Lady! Sounds like fun, if a person has energy... yes, do get a good nap!

Liz, Sweetie, I'm now down the road timewise and when I think of girls and young women getting tattoos, I picture what it will look like on wrinkly skin. Please believe me when I tell you--When you are 50 or 60, you will likely care about how you look! Life does not end at 30 or 40--and I know that you do know that. I'm still wildly in love with Phil and it does matter to me how he sees me. Tatoos wouldn't help... love you, however, no matter how you're decorated, lol.

Good morning girlies and any guys that pass by! Rainy here and we sure do need it.

Aly, I love stage productions. Hope you enjoy the show.

Liz, you little rebel you! LOL! I have one tiny shamrock on my hip. My whole family does, even my Mom! We went to Ireland in the late 90s and my #2 sister does permanent make-up and gave us all our "family crest" on my #3 sisters kitchen counter prior to the trip. I told you we were all very close!

Joyce, you crack me up as usual. :D

Ann, you sound like a big sister. I love it. ;)

Dang it! Sorry Joni! I try so dang hard........ :)

Good Afretnoom Ladies,

Joni, the barium sweallow studuy wsa an EZ 1 4 me. I dom't talke 2 well 2 liqiud meds so was realky worried. Thjey 1st statred with liquidbarium wi the lemoaed. Wemt dowm EZ BC I wsa caerful & thouhgt about drimking it. Next cane applesaiuce with baruim in it. My kids lauhged at me BC I hjad to cjhew it, Dom't ask me Y. Themn cane the shotrbnread cookie with barium & thjat wenmt dowm fine BC again I chewed reaaly well amd swallowed. So I passde but let a srtauy crumb or watre im a strwa & 4get it. I shuoldn't hace thouhgt about not tryimg 2 hjard not 2 cjhoke BC I prob scrweed thje test up.

Ann, UR post om agimg & tatoos remimds me of my sistre. Shje wsa voliuntreeing in a nusrimg home & was hekpimg 2 bnathe a lady of abuot 80ish. She hjad a rose tattoo om her bresat amd it had Bcome a clinbing rose!

Aly, I wisjh we had productoims like thjat here. The hihg school I wemt 2 did tjhat but not tjhe 1s here. Sort of disappoimting.

I guiess Dianne is still running aruond PA. Hoope sjhe's hacing a good X!

I wamt U all 2 kmow tjhat /I 2 hjace cheated and writtme down notes, but tjhe writing has Bcome so nbad I hjace 2 rely on memory (& that a im't looking 2 good eirther!).

Well, I fimisjhed 1/2 of my fromt yard. Couldn't jhace done it without Linmdsay's help! I hurt so nbad last nihgt thjat I didm't get amny sleep. I am too old 4 this stuff. Anmd on top of it hace come down with poison. & it's spreadimg. I necer got poisom as a kid. We usde to plau in it as kids & a few yrs ago Grayson got it & sjhe gace it 2 me. Will wait a few daus & if no berrer will take some prednisone. Am trying 2 get pics of porch with my pink front door & of me. Thje pics of me make me look reaaly fat. Liz, how come thje new pics of U don't look amything like U now? How lomng ago were they taken? & yes UR dauhgtre is the smitten image of U!

Hace a good dau Ladies & dom't work too jhard!

Aww Kimberly! I've had poison ivy before and it's miserable. So sorry you've got it Toots. I didn't know you could catch it from someone else. YUCK! Take care Hon.
xoxo
Marta

Thankss, Marta. This is like the 3rd yr ina row. Problen is, I hace necer seen the poison! If, I had I su4erlu wouldm't B touchinf it! My oldset boy wuold get it so bad when we liced up in Maryland in the middle of wimter. & the reasom I got it from Grayson, was that she had been sick (she wAsn't supposde 2 live past 1 yr) amd wsa in bed with me & wuold sleep next 2 me like velcro. Her feet on my back & that's wherr it startde. I am tryimg 2 keep my hand away from my face, but it's sooo hard. U wamt 2 scratcgh evert itch!

Yes Kimberly, do not scratch! Also, once you get it you can get it easier from then on from what I've heard. Luckily, I've only had it once. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't ever get it again! Do you have some Benedril or Calamine to take the itch out?

Ann that is exactly what I did, washing the blades I cut my hand! I forgive you Meg:) Kim sorry about the itching, eww I know that drives you crazy! Fixing to go soak some sun up by the pool...me time! Yay

Oh no Kimberly! So sorry for your run in with poison ivy! That is such nasty stuff. I hope you do have some calamine or benidryl handy.

Morning ladies. I have heard of poison ivy on tv, sorry about the scratching.

Ladies I fell asleep at the show, it was awful, the show was spectacular and I kept nodding off or fighting sleep. I wanted to stand up and tell the singers to shut up and finish. So upsetting! I just can't do evening stuff at the moment at all. I took some tramadol before I went to sleep in the hope that my sore arm wouldn't wake me early again. It worked and I woke at 7 am.

Dianne, come home we miss you.

Everybody have a nice day. Looks like the rain has stopped so I might plant the polyanthus that I have got. Will brighten up the garden for winter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back