Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone always forgets who says what. I think its funny. You are not alone ANN. Early dementia is what happens when you reach The hot and sweaty stage of life........ Talking about hot and sweaty , JOYCE :)

Aly, did U get a chjance 2 look at my post earlire about my son?

Hi Aly and Meg, see you're the only ones on right now... how's it going today?

Helen

im on too you big bully

Hey Liz, didn't see your name on the "Active Users" list below...

Who you calling a big bully? :)

Read about your bathing suit, sounds nice... I think you should post a picture of it too!

Are you still planning on visiting Chelmsford this summer?

Helen- i dont know how to post pictures... im not computer smart AT ALL.
and im calling you a bully... you bully! hahaha.
i really want to visist chelmsford, but i dont know if i will be able to afford it. but yes, its still a goal of mine.

so what are you up to Ms Hell on Wheel?

Well I hope you can, and bring your daughter too! How old is she, I'm thinking either 7 or 10, but I don't remember which (if either?) is right...

Worked almost a full day today, my clients are back from their Annual Meeting, still pretty quiet though. To post a picture you have to go to the top left of the page to User CP, and scroll down to somewhere on that page... upload your photos there. Great description, huh? If I transfer off this page to figure it out, I'll lose yet again what I've written.

I ran my toe over with the scooter last week, when I was walking my dog... neighbor said her dog loved other dogs, but evidently not mine! When I was trying to keep mine secured and away from hers, I hit the "forward" toggle and ran my toe over! Luckily not my bad foot, but it took me a few seconds to go backward off of it. I was fine though. Probably the only McCartney and Wings song I liked very much was "Hell on Wheels"... I always sort of thought of that back when I had my old 1964 1/2 Mustang! Loved that car...

So what's up, are you working tonight?

you had a 64 1/2 mustang? holy crap holy crap holy CRAP! you do realize that that is every car guys dream car? man im jealous- and the last time i checked, i wasnt a man... lucky lady.

im glad your toe wasnt hurt too badly. when i used to take care of developmentally disabled folks, there was a girl with a huge power chair and she used to run my foot over all the time. horrible pain to say the least. dont miss that one bit.

thanks for trying to explain how to post a photo, but i dont even know how to upload photos onto the computer, so i dont think that will happen.

im planning on darkening my hair tonight. i had lightened it a little while ago but am tired of seeing my roots evey few weeks. so im going to darken it like in my avatar and add some highlites. should be sexy.... LOL- im so funny.

my daughter is 10, you were right. i should bring her, but i dont want to. its more fun without the little ones... hehehe

now im sorry, but i dont remember what you do for work? Red light special? LOL

Yeah, it was my first car, instant love when I saw it... paid $600 for it, and basically learned how to push that car everywhere! And I'm not kidding... I remember going up the highway with it when it was 16 years old, and guys would pull up next to me and want to race! I'd be like, are you kidding? It's got the world's smallest 8 cylinder engine (and a racing manifold) and it actually was really fast, but it was only a 260V8. And I was always afraid the front wheels would fall off if I went too fast... again, don't laugh, the rear wheel fell off once when the axle broke on my way back to work at lunch one day. (Learned that Ford made 3 different types of axles that year...LOL)

What color are you going to go with for your hair? I hate coloring my hair, but I've got patches of dark and patches of light, so I usually color it a dark blond as I once was a natural blond. (NO blond jokes!) :)

I know what you mean about bringing the kids, and it adds to the cost, but its also a lot of fun to go on a trip with one of them. I took my youngest to NJ last October to visit a high school friend of mine who happens to have a son the same age as my youngest. (She also has a 30 and a 24 year old, one every decade for 3 decades). It was a blast to have him along, and really made him feel special. Plus, remember I have 3 kids so depending on when you plan on being here, she'd have someone else to hang out with, and they could watch her.

BTW I'm a graphic designer, if you get bored, check out my website: latisquamadesign dot com...

check out my new avatar. thats me and my PALS. Hehe.
Ok. im off to color my hair...

Gosh I have got catch up! Liz so proud you got the sexy bathing suite...Pictures! Show that thing off!Joyce I know that card made your heart swell:)

Kim i have not had a lot of time to get on, but glad you missed me:)And stick to those rules!

Hey Aly, Helen, Ann, Meg, Avril, and anyone else I missed...Spent the weekend working around the yard, but took some time, and read a little, went to church with my daughter and her family sunday,today back to the old grind. Hey I bought a food processor to cut up some of Bruce's food, do any of yall use one? Don't know crap about one.

im pretty sure you all need to look at my pics. i just figured out how to do it.

Yay the end of page 100. Been out and about. Joni, I am glad you put your feet up and had a rest at the weekend, cause muy house is still waiting :)
Liz tried to look at your photos and my computer crashed. Lost the whole connection.They must be hot photos. I will try angain now I am back on line.
Kimberley I did read your post, but I am too dumb to have an opinion. Not too good at Paediatrics.
Helen, now thats a first, running over your own toes. Hope they are not too bruised.

Right off I go to those photos (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back