Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann, it's so gooid 2 C U up so late! I hope U R feelimg well. I hace been awau 4 2 days amd hjace 2 read 3 pages. Boy R we just a gossipy bumch.

Aly, I belice U don't evre stop goimg. I wisjhed I could go like U do. I went 2 Columbia 2day 2 talke Courtnmey's weddimg drees 2 B cleamed and became irate at the B**CH that tried 2 tell me her dress was properlu claened last X. Amd now I am hone amd cam't move amymore. I just cam't do this!

Joni, I hope U R feelimg bettre. 2morrow is Mom's Day amd U can't be down 4 this day!

Sandy, I say HEY from the Souht. I am not from here originallu from Marylamd. Not far frmo Ann. 1 Day I am giong 2 try gettimg up 2 C Ann even if it is from tjhe wimdow!

Dianne, I know U R on the road. I am prauimg 4 a safe trip. Amd I am glad U remembered UR Mom.

Avril, glad Mum is btreer! Enjouy UR day with hre 2moerroe. Amd remenber all the joy u€ hace given 2 hre.

Helen, Oh Helen, I can't hamdle amy1 else fallomg. From the X I was a lillte girl; if I saw or heraed some1 fall, I wuold feerl it im my kmees. I cam't expliam it, it just semds a weried feelimg throgh myu body.

Amd 2 any1 I missde sorry it was lare. No ecxuse realky.

Amnd 2 all thje Mothre's out thjere, HAPPUY MOHTER'sDAY!

Amd 2 tjhe BEST MOTHRE IN THE WORLD, ANN. U love us unconditoimally, confotr us im uor X of meed, amd keep us safe umdre UR wimg.

Love to all,

Oh, Helem, just saw thje pics. Beautiful grils and fanilu. Cat amd dog aern't nbad eihtre!

Happy mothers day to the girls. A quirky thing. We don't celebrate mothers day today. We had it a few months back. This is the only time we experience it before it happens for you Aly! Off to look at the prom pics ....

Hope all my friends have a very Happy mother's Day!

Had mine, and it was the best ever. When I was not enjoying my families company, I just blogged on the bed and watched television. Y'all enjoy yours, and a big hug to everyone.
Aly

I hope all of you moms are being taken care of with love by others today, and no-one is cooking! Aly, hope you feel rested soon.

Love you all!

Diuanne amnd Marta, Prayuimng that UR trips R going well. Miss seeimg U 2.

Avril, whren do U celebtrate Mothjer's Day?

Aly, I am glad U had a nice 1.

Every1 was gome 2day but my youmgest Grauyson. We wemt out 4 lumnch. Shje made me a card in school yuestreday. Even Hannah texctde me 2 wishj me Happuy Morthre's Day. Shje's been gome a lonmg X. Shje sauys she will B home by graduiatoim!

Hace a womdreful dauy 2day Ladies
Lovbe 2 all,
Kimnbrely

Kimberly , I didn't realize Hannah was still at large. Where is she living? I take it that she is obviously OK, which is a relief.

Sam made me a book. He drew all the pictures, sewed the pages together, then bound it in leather, it's amazing. He's so clever. We had left him at home Sat night when we went out for dinner. So he had prepared a surprised for me.......when Hubby pulled the blinds on Sunday morning, he had decorated the glass with a big heart and " we love you". It was a lovely thing to do. A week earlier I had bought him some special pens to draw on windows. Glad I did :)

Aly

Aluy, 2 U, U saw a locv ely drawimg. 2 my mothre she wuold jhace seem a mess 2 cleam up. I am glad U R thje bettre mothjre!

Aly, IDK whjerr shje's been srtayimg. I was surpriesd whjen shje texted me amd said HMD amd thjat sjhe wuold B home B4 graduatoim.

Well I am glad Hanah is OK. You must have been so worried. Not sure how you do it Kimberley, you are very brave. And as for your comment about mess.........you know, I think I am a good mother. Maybe I should pat myself on the back more often.

I can sense Ann smiling. :)

I hope all had a happy Mother's day. Mine was lovely enough and I am very tired to prove it! It started with my youngest son giving my a boquet of 12 yellow roses and a hug. For him to think of that all his own was something to behold and I appreciated it very much (he is my autistic son). Then my lil one gave me a big homemade card that had 8 pages to it! Very cute! We went to Church then dropped my one son off at home. Then Lil One and my husband had worked out an agreement to take me to lunch and then the movies as the new theater that recently opened here in town. So we didn't have to drive all the way to Anchorage to see a movie! Awesome! I am totally exhausted. Thinking I am going to have to get a crane or something to pull me up into the truck from now on. Hubby is having way too much fun goosing me as he helps me to step up on the running board to get into the truck!

Ok I need to lay down for the night. You all have a good one!

I bought a swimsuit today.
im just so stunned that thats all i have to say about it.

Not fair Liz! Are you stunned with your amazing curves and how hot you look, or are you stunned that you look like the rest of us? <g>
Laurel

Oh laurel,you cracked me up, Liz wanna see it, wanna see it. Photo please. You don't have to be in it tho. Well you can if you want, but some folks might think you are exposing too much of yourself and get you booted!

Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back