Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Erie
My dear brother was diagnosed in January of 2008 with this disease. He passed in July of 2008. I have had these in storage since that time. Both are in extremely excellent condition.The chair was used maybe twice. It is big, but really comfortable.

The Bruno seat was used maybe 4 times. It was a godsend! Really helped to get him out while he still could.

If you can pick up we can help load. You will probably need a truck for either one of these items.

The chair we paid $800.00. We will sell for $350.00

The turny seat we paid $8100.00. We will sell for $3500.00
We are located in Northwest Pennsylvania.

My dear brother was diagnosed in January of 2008 with this disease. He passed in July of 2008. I have had these in storage since that time. Both are in extremely excellent condition.The chair was used maybe twice. It is big, but really comfortable.

The Bruno seat was used maybe 4 times. It was a godsend! Really helped to get him out while he still could.

If you can pick up we can help load. You will probably need a truck for either one of these items.

The chair we paid $800.00. We will sell for $350.00

The turny seat we paid $8100.00. We will sell for $3500.00
We are located in Northwest Pennsylvania.
I would be interested in the items you have for sale. Is the turny seat for the drivers side? What type of truck does the turny seat fit in? My father has lost complete use of his legs, and my hope is a turny seat will give him back some independence.

Thank you,

Rhonda

Please send additional information. Is the bruno turny for the driver's side?

Please send additional information. Is the bruno turny for the driver's side? or call with info thank you. Rhonda 615-390-5577

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back