Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen your are very pretty--not that flashy trashy pretty, but pretty mom pretty which is the best kind <g>. Moka is a real nice looking girl.
Laurel

Helen, Stylish! The woman, I mean. The wheels are pretty cool too, and the dog - well, Moka steals the show! :)

Thank you dahling for the compliments... oops most of them went to my stinky dog girlfriend...! I'm teaching her to play dead when I say "bang" and point at her. She's pretty smart for a fruitcake dog who sounds very scary when she barks and ruins it when she then jumps all over you licking licking licking, well you get the idea!

The scooter was a gift from CCALS (add a dot org), thank you to Ron and Luke! I guess I'm supposed to be getting some ramps for my front porch (5 steps) and from the porch to the front door. I took Moka for another walk today, its so good to toodle around in it! And, it goes pretty fast! Of course if my father were still alive, he'd have already figured out how to make it go faster like he would do when we were kids and go to the go-kart place. We got kicked out that place more than once for that! (Go Dad!)

Hey Joyce! Thanks for the sweet words! I'm honored to be compared to Ann! ;)

Helen, you're a cutie! So is your fuzzy friend there.

Helen I,m sorry more people di not turn out for the open house, hopefully we will all pray it will sale soon! Thanks for worrying about me:) liz i feel exactly as you do, he was coldblooded, and had no heart! Ann I bet your hair looks very pretty, but mine grows so slow, I wish I had them inches you cut off...lol better yet I wish I had a barbie doll head, I could cut it, and pull it out long the next day. Wouldn't that be neat:) Kim I am going to try and sand them, and go to the wood you store, and see what stain and such they suggest, and it was my dumb idea to get the little pisser! Diane glad to see that my dog isn't the only bad one sometimes, but sorry about the frame, and where the heck are you off to now? I want to go with you..please please please! Joyce your pictures are breath taking! I could come with Msarta and stay with you. Tempted to try and paint one of those pictures:) How is your wife AL? I hope she is recuperating well! Aly I am so proud of you for the weight loss! Can't wait to see you decked out! Marta I did not remember to take my camera, but my friend from kentucky took a few, and is supposed to get some copies to us. Meg I hope you are doing ok tonight too! Everyone else...GROUP HUG!

Aly- Im going to have to bust your chops on this Bin Laden stuff. Even if you are tired of hearing it, it is a HUGE deal to us Americans. That MF'er killed thousands of people in our country. A day none of us will ever forget. It took us almost ten years to find the Bastard, so you will have to forgive the excitement that is happening.
Of course, along with this, we now have to worry about more attacks. Retaliation and all that... but still. Im so happy that I cried.

Helen, you are so pretty. and the funny thing is, you look EXACTLY like I pictured you, which im not good at. your dogs a cutey too.

Joni- so glad the twisters didnt get you guys. i do, however, need to give you a lecture about leaving without letting us know! What were you thinking? Here we sat, thinking the dang ol twisters sucked y'all up, but NOOOOO. you were vacationing. all "twiddle de do. twiddle de da". well, I never! there, lecture over.

Everyone else- love to you, as always.

Group hug, Joni! I hope you get your table back in shape after Bama's naughtiness.

Marta, how did you like your neurologist you saw today? I hope it was a good beginning!

I haven't seen my hair...Can't hold up my head to look in a mirror, which is how I convinced Frances she couldn't possibly disappoint me. Oh, it could be worse, but I've spilled many ounces of cold water onto me and my bedding. I'm not placed properly, which is always obvious if I can''t pick up the water. Phil handed me a towel, while I quickly said the laptop and DVD player are fine--it's just my bed, lol. When he hoists me the last time, I'll insist on having just a couple of changes made so I don't lie on water all night.

Helen, neat news that you're also getting ramps. Ramps and wheels are a very good improvement. Interesting that your dad liked speed, as in "go-faster", as mine does also. Enjoy the trips!

Love to all--Ann

You so need to " pimp your ride". Dogs a nice addition tho. I wonder if Joni has called in the taxidermist for Bama yet?
Back from graduation, and a very proud mum.:)

Aly

i want to see pictures of the new you, Aly

I got Hubby to take some photos, bu I still look soooo fat. Boo hoo. I feel really good, but look awful. I will show you a couple in a minute, but you have to ooo and ahhhhh at my gorgeous daughter.

OK here tis. Maybe a breast reduction while I get a tummy tuck?

Attachments

• Graduation 001.jpg
    Graduation 001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Me and CT.jpg
    Me and CT.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 126
Aly i could just slap you! you do NOT look fat. you are beautiful. as is your daughter, who looks an awful lot like you.
i really love those stairs too! I got a thing for wood...
why on earth would you want a breast reduction? what size are you? can i have them?

thank you all for the compliments of the photos. I do love living up here. Can always find something to shoot around here!

Helen love your new wheels. I have finally decided which one I want but its not a scooter rather it is a power chair. Off brand but it comes appart in 3 pieces and I can take it on a airplane when I travel. Looks comfy too.

the only thing I will say about the bin ladin thing is he got what was needed to stop his insanity on earth, he's now under the judgement of a greater God than his and I do not rejoice nor do I delight in his death or judgement, just as I did not rejoice in his life choices. Its quite sad that any should parish when a life was already given for our sins. But the Lord's judgement is just. Thats all I have to say about that.

Ann, I would consider using a water bottle that has a special sippy lid on it if I were you. Can you imagine spilling enough on a computer that would cut you off from us? Heaven forbid! Although sitting in wet bedding and clothing is no fun either.

Aly your daughter and you are beautiful!

I agree with liz, your picture is great! Nice looking dog too! Aly That is a thought... and you do look alot like your daughter, not fat either! Liz ok I want dibs on the breast too! We can share ok Aly? Ann I wish I could be there to help you and everyone else that needs help. i get so frustrated because I care about all of you, and I feel so helpless, just like with Bruce...sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back