Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried but you know how that goes.... mr moderator must ok it first.

And Dianne, the other nihgt yo mentiomed about goinmg to bed with your gizmos and gadghets and at first thought oooooooh she's kinky. Loved it. Sorey my mind is im the gfutter sonetimes. Maybe bevuase my husnand and I jist live togerther!

Kim- dont ever apologize for your head being in the gutter. mine is always there, even if my body is in the car!
I swear i shouldve been born a boy... the things that run thru my mind. id get kicked off here in 2.5 seconds if i shared any of it!

and ya, that sucks that i just spent ten minutes telling all u guys about my day and it went to moderation. POO

Hi all. Just got back from a stormy couple of nights at the beach house. There is sooooo much to read to catch up, and it's only been 48 hours lol.
Kimberley it's so good to see you are back. I have missed the puzzle of your glorious posts. Having Lindsay do it is just not a challenge at all :).
Have you seen how many people look at our chatty thread. It's amazing, especially because it's just life! Quite a bit of drama in our lives, but still, just the way it is.
Has the Christian thread been resurrected?
Welcome to all new comers.
Avril, I do hope you found some things to do, that were for you and you alone?
Liz waiting............. Need some gossip :)

I don't talk to my mil. That's my doing. She was so rude when we invited her to latkes wedding last year, that I let rip.....whoops. Didn't even talk to her on the wedding day as she was late and kept the bride waiting.
She has already been rude, when we asked her if she was free for Annas wedding, and apparently latkes was too loud. Um we had 40 people, no dance and a very talented singer crooning quietly in the back ground.
But... You will have to invite her Kimberley, etiquette and all. Now talking about etiquette...... Have you heard about the royal wedding........just kidding.
Now I need to get busy, cause the image of Ann in the shower with Phil is driving me a little crazy .......now where is that husband of mine , I have been away and............well, you know :)

Love ya all
And it's morroccan mint tea for me today.

Last edited:
Boo hoo my post disappeared again, it doesn't go to mod, just poof gone. It sometimes reappears, and I thought it was funny :(

aly you naughty girl... hahaha. have some for me too.

Liz, I was joking, yuck! It's Friday afternoon, sweaty ....oooooooooow

Yuck? Friday afternoon? even better! who says it has to be at night? sometimes those nooners are even more fun!
sorry... its been soooooooooooo loooooooooooong...........

I staged my house the last time it was on the market, and it looked fantastic... but didn't sell (bad timing, Bernie Madoff's scandal had just broken after I listed the house). A neighbor across the street does do staging, and maybe I'll have to resort to renting furniture, but I just don't have the money, or the space to put mine!

On another topic, I go off with my daughter for the evening, stuck in an school auditorium (about 5 towns away from here) for 3+ hours for high school presentations by 11 schools (hers was LAST), and come back to all the naughty talk? Wow, should have stuck around! :)

Kim, Aly put it so well, it always takes a bit of decifering to read your posts, but so worth it anyway! Send Lindsay up for Saturday, will ya?

Joni, you're in our thoughts, hopefully all that is wrong is a bit of electricity out in your area!

Aly, you're sweaty and you have a shower...and a husband. If you didn't have children you would know that afternoon showers are A-Okay.

Kimberly, we enjoy your posts, and love typos. I am hoping you train everyone for mine. You're the point woman.

Helen, I hope you get that basement ship-shape tomorrow, and you can brag, girl. Yes, selling the house would also get you a sitting ovation.. and stars *****!

Liz, sorry your post is being held, but think of the anticipation building... I'll be looking for it tomorrow morning.

Good night everyone! I love you...and Joni--seriously want to hear from you.

Thanks Ann, you're the best!
Love you all too, isn't it amazing what a little bit of technology does for us?

Liz, what a fantastic day. Chapeau! As the French would say. Well done. Kim & Aly, listening to you I feel lucky not to have a mother in law. Fancy keeping a bride waiting. So not done. Kim, when is the big day? All this talk of showers. Hope the water doesn't go cold. Helen, hope that house sells for you. Joni, are you ok?

Avril, the big dauy is May 21! I canm't wait to ser the weffing portriat shots. Sjhe was so amgelivc lookimg. I thimk we hjave just anbout everyuthimg in place. Workimng on a few cemterpieves amd my star gazxer lillies are soooo tall. JHaven't checked thjis am to see igf any blooms aer there yet.
Liz, my mind is alwauys im the gutter [I guiess it's for thje sane resaon (lack of...)]. You kmow that somg by Katie Perry; the ome anbout fireworks?, well, I thouhgt shhe was simgimg the one part for a totally difgeremt meanimg. My oldre kids thoufght it was hilarious!
Aly, please dom't go wawy for too lomg, umless you talke ome of us with you.
Ann, coukd you inafgine me keepoing my job as a proofgredaer? I would hjavbe been fierd long ago; but, m\naybe not, we alk kmow how how our gobverment works. Amd wjhat were you doimg up at 11:30 at mnight? JK
And stilk no word fron Joni? I nbet she is ourt of poweer amd pronably will nbe for days to cone. Dose anyome know if her husnand needs power fdor any med devcices? I prauy ecverything is oklay and you gert back to us soom!
Love you ladies,
Kinmberluy

Liz, I am so happy to hear about your outting yesterday. It sounds like a good time was had by all.

Kimberly, me - "kinky" is a laugh! Tim tells me I am a combination of Mary Poppins and Eliza Doolittle. LOL That said, I have to tell you all about my fiasco last evening...

We were watching a Netflix and I asked to sit on the floor in front of T?im's chair so he could massage my shoulders. He thought it was a bad idea but I insisted and shamed into it by telling him "no guts, no glory". The massage was heavenly and made my neck and shoulders feel so much better.

When it was time to get off the floor -- well, let's just say it was a circus - we both ended up on the floor laughing so much that tears came and that just complicated the situation. I suggested we just make wild and passionate love on the living room floor and let the aide walk in this morning and help us both up! He figured the sight of a naked 68 year old man and a 63 year old woman with no clothes would scare the woman off - never to be seen again.

So eventually he was able to get me off the floor and onto the couch and we restarted the movie and had a dish of icecream before bed. It was as kinky a night as I have experienced!

Ann, afternoon buddy showers are the best! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back