Sleep Aids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks folks.

I am in a situation where my antidepressants are being prescribed by my phsyciatrist and she and the ALS doctor aren't talking very well.

Right now I am taking vallium which is doing the trick. I have the same problem as Steven when my wife gets up. Being a nite owl has always been my style, so some behavior modification is in order.

I have passed on some of the suggestions and I hope to get a better regimine going soon.

I found that I was really sleep deprived. I was simply shutting down a few times....similar to a momentary black-out. Thank goodness I only fell once when this happened and no harm done.

Last nite I took a 10mg Valium, 2 Baclofen, and some Benadryl.

I got 7 hours of unenterupted sleep...and am getting back on track. The day before I slept through almost 6 hours of the day; so now it is just to get things shifted to a more normal sleep pattern.

Monday I will get a prescription straightened out with my psychiatrist.

Thanks everyone for the concern and information.

Wow, the blackout problem is serious stuff. I find that I have no ability to cope if I don't get sleep. I sure hope that tomorrow will get this resolved completely. Sleep patterns are hard for me to change, but not impossible. It just takes time. smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back