I'm new to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your name and attitude! Sorry to have you here, but welcome fresh faces and positive feelings all around. My husband received his official diagnosis in February of 2011. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Love and light
Meg

Welcome! Sorry you had to find us. Stay busy, and go make some memories!

Welcome :D My dad was diagnosed around August 2010. Sorry you have to be here, but hopefully we can help you along the way...

Stephanie

Welcome BHAPPY,
Sorry about the diagnosed, but happy you are here with us.
you will find answers,advice, support,love and prayers on this forum.
blessings,Pat

Welcome, BHappy. Like you, I was diagnosed in Feb 2011. Like everyone else, I'm sorry you have to be here. I haven't posted much but have learned a lot.

S

Hello all. I was diagnosed 4/6/2011 and found this site 2 days later.COOL :p
I have been on Dissability since Feb. 2010From a torn tendon in my left Ankel.
It was getting better after therapy but in June of 2010 my right leg started getting weak and it took till now to get diagnosed . I am now in a electric wheelchair so I still get around pretty good. Im still smileing cause I am here for a good time not a long time

Steve B,
Welcome! Sorry to hear about the DX, but during the day I envy that electric chair of yours! I'm still working and walking gets to be a real chore by about noon. I've been prowling this site since shortly after my DX in Feb. These people are amazingly nice and very helpful. I'm glad you found this site

I love that statemnt "I am here for a good time, not a long time" love it..

Thats what I told my sister when I told her to give me a beer when I got home from USC Medical Center with my diagnoses. My whole family was at my house for a barbq .
Chicken and ribs. My neice Haley a club Soccer player in Long Beach at age 13 was doing the cooking. we had a great time with family and my brother Dave was down from Oregon. As you know I am ne to this and I need freinds:cool::cool:

Steve B,
Welcome! Sorry to hear about the ALS diagnosis, but during the day I envy that electric chair of yours! I'm still working and walking gets to be a real chore by about noon. I've been prowling this site since shortly after my ALS diagnosis in Feb. These people are amazingly nice and very helpful. I'm glad you found this site

Well nice to meet you and agree with your user name ,Just Be Happy and keep smileing

Hi welcome to both of you. Its I was diagnosised in Jan. 11 and have found the people and the information on this sight invaluable. I dont know much but that doesnt stop me from putting my 2 cents in. lol Sorry your here but again welcome.

There are a bunch of great folks here that will help you with absolutely anything. They are my life line, and I have truly grown to love them.

Steven B, Hello! I think your having the power chair already was really good planning.8) A ramp and power chair are great to have ahead of the need if your legs go first.

BHappy, Do ask your ALSA for help. They can come and see what you need, and then find you great things in their loan closet. Same with the MDA. I had a loaner power chair through the ALSA.

Thanks for the kind words and info abbas child. Now I need to figure out how to add pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back