Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Tuesday here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ
Hope you like the pukeko and her babies.
Love Aly

Attachments

• pukekos_big.jpg
    pukekos_big.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 480
yay thank you aly! in a way, i get to have two birthdays because i have a friend that is a day ahead of me. thats fun!

and yes, the pukeko's are awesome. i want a real one

Okay Liz ........mamamamamama, mememememe, mimimimimimi, momomomomomo, mumumumumu, okay Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Liz, Happy Birthday to you! Please keep a look out for the mail. Love you, Kimberly

Liz, Happy (Waller, waller) Birthday (Waller, waller) TO YOU! I hope you have an idea of how much you're loved. (BIG WALLER)

Ok, Liz over here, sorry to say your birthday is over:). Enjoy another one:) happy real birthday. Cant get you a pukeko, nasty birds anyone. One chased Ruby into a lake a couple of months ago.

Lovely day here. Sun is shining again and the solar heating may just get the pool up to a swimming temp again. I miss my lengths! I am sitting having a cup with kitty on my lap. I hate that she dribbles. I get so wet and have to constantly put my clothes in the wash.

Booked my tickets, so Sam and I leave on 14 th April. The weird thing is we leave at 11 am 14/4 and arrive 9.15 pm 13/4. So I arrive in Hawaii before I leave. Love it, problem is you pay for it on the way hone and lose a day. I am excited.

Hubby has only 2 days left at the hospital before he leaves for a year and starts his sabbatical. He has his study and thesis to do, so he should be busy ( I hope)

Glad that you are back Sue

Have a lovely day all, and thinking about you all.
Aly

Happy Birthday, Liz. Hope your day is filled with good things and lots of love. Hugs

Not too good on the keyboard today so I am concentrating on a good book - mystery "The Girl with The Dragon Tatoo! Joni, you should pull it up on your Kindle if you haven't already read it!

Sunshine here and snow is melting - have a Hospice volunteer this evening and will finish the last batch of soaps. I watch - she does it all while we jabber. I buy glycerin soap blocks on line and she melts them, tints them and and adds liquid scents, pours them in molds and tomorrow the housekeeper will unmold and package. One more thing done.

Finished corporate taxes today -- thanks to Tim. Ready to start personal ones! :(

Back to my book, ladies (and gentlemen). Hope you are smiling and enjoying the moment.

Just posted and it went to a moderator -- not sure what I said. I was talking about soaps -- the bubbly kind ! :)

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I love each and every one of you! thank you so very much. i was laughing so hard and smiling so much that my face hurts and im crying!
Oh how i love my forum family

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! I baked you a cake on the Happy Birthday thread but it's waiting for the cake inspector to check and see if I used any Spam in the recipe.
I hope you have a lovely day,
Love from the baker

barry i hope you didnt use spam. i hate canned meat! LOL
As for the gorgeous part- watch yourself... ive got a thing for rubber lips (and i mean that...:p)
Its been an ok day. You guys are making it better though.
will pm you soon deary

Teatime here in Maine. I need to write down the great Italian meals I had before it all fades away! There were some truly great meals, and the only bad food we had was at the Vatican Museum cafeteria where we were starving after quite a few hours in the museums, finishing with the Sistine Chapel. The museum was so great that I don't begrudge them the food. Even though I ate all I wanted to, I still lost a pound on the trip. Probably cuz it wasn't quite warm enough to have gelato every day.
Diane, would love to hear more about Mind Mouse since my hands and speech are going in sync. Hope it works for you! And I can sympathasize with the snow- it has been cold and windy here for days, but there are good-sized patches of bare ground. A friend brought by some daffodils for my desk, and those sure brighten things. Come on, Spring! Ann, I spent my childhood in Washington DC and this is the only time of year I miss it-- a real spring instead of just ice-out and mud season here :) What's blooming? (p.s. my photo here was taken working on Assateague Island down your way -all buttoned up against the bugs!)
I am still working part-time but it's becoming more difficult, and tomorrow I'm going to talk to my colleague/friend/supervisor and set a June date for retirement-- that will be hard. She knows it is coming, but not so soon. There will be tears on skype tomorrow. The group of conservation scientists that I work with are spread among our national office and 4 regional offices, and fortunately we'll all be coming together for a national meeting in May (we haven't been able to afford that for years), so I'll be able to say farewell to my work friends in person. That will also be hard. But it's time.
Liz, Happy Birthday! Barry's cake sounds delish.
ciao for now--
Sue

Last edited:
Here's a hug Sue. Oh and you can have one too Liz....Heck you can all have one :)
Aly

Attachments

• hug.jpg
    hug.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,249
Hi All,

Happy Birthday Liz, I made you a card! (hope its not too bitmapped, had to size it smaller to upload)

Helen

Attachments

• Birthday Card.pdf
    102.1 KB · Views: 294
aly need that hug! I got to look up that blame bird..never heard of it. I am so excited for you to go to Hawaai. Is it still bad there though? Hey Sue and Barry:) Ann you too! Hey to all. Just made a big pot of chicken and dumplings yum yum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back