Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel the same way. i have a hard time making friends.
i tend to have walls up until i learn to trust someone, then they can get to know the real me.
i find most folks dont stick around long enough to find out.
they just take what they want and run.
well, glad to have you as my friend.

Please come to Boston for the Springtime.. Love it..I have the 70's collection from Time Life.. I love it.. I love the era, and just love that song.. Singing it in my mind now all night..:razz::razz::razz:

And I thank you too. It's such a shame that we had to meet this way. Well I am unfortunately losing the computer to the kids. Have a good night and will talk to you soon.

goodnight. though the circumstances are icky, at least we still had the opportunity to meet and get to know one another!

Well I am glad to have you as my friend. Well, I am losing the computer to my kids. Have a wonderful night and will talk to you tomorrow.

Oh da.....m, wish we could all live down the same street, what fun we would have. Now in the next airport lounge, one hop to go and home!

It can come back with a vengeance. I am home free, but plagued by those darn hot flushes. Had them 5 years and sick of it. Makes my skin crawl from my toes.......slowly up my body. It's a horrible feeling, enough to make you run to a neurologist!
Oh what fun being a lady.

When I get to my goal weight I am having a tummy tuck. 5 babies = heaps too much skin.

Pam, where are you? We all need your happy cherry person :) miss you.

H4c, who sung that song. It's kind of in my head somewhere. Just can't quite grasp the tune?

It's grey and drizzly, looking out of the window. I am in Wellington, where my mother in law lives. I never leave the airport here in case she spots me. Brrrrrrrrr I can feel her stare from afar. That's one lady that I am battling to Forgive.

Love you all, and I really mean it

Last edited:
Is there a rule against putting links into songs on youtube? I tried to put a link for "Dirty Water" (about the Charles River, which thankfully, is not polluted anymore!) by the Standells, and for "Please Come to Boston" by Dave Loggins... and my post never appeared. Sorry if that was against the rules... :(

Anyway, that would be really cool to have a get-together! I think of all of you as good friends now too! I LOVE talking to you and comparing notes on our lives...

Helen

Helen, posting links is not against the rules but links have to be approved by a moderator (Al) so it may take a while depending on whether he is on or not.

Aly, it's cold and nasty here today. Yuck!
I have to go out today to get some things for the wedding. We are all going to meet and have dinner so that will be nice. I have lost 5.6 lbs since Wednesday and can't figure out why. I have had a craving for chocolate and started eating it. And yes for every good size amount of chocolate I chased it with benadryl and I kept the epi-pen beside the bed. It must have been because of the beginnings of my menopause.
And I am glad I am not the only one with a terrible MIL. Mine stopped talking to us years ago. She had never even met the last 2 kids until recently when I went to her home and tried to make amends. Well I turned the other cheek enough and now I am tired of being slapped. So if she wants to be like that it's her fault not mine.
And Helen, I'm up for a trip. But I would have to wait until school is over.

Oh, Wow Helen, we are no longer new members. We hit the 100 post point.

So, whens school over? Sam starts his winter break on about July 8th, so I might leave NZ about 9th. That would be your Summer no doubt.
You really should avoid Chocolate if you are allergic to it Kimberley, cant be good for you.
You have a sweet over there called Hot tamalles? They are my fac sweet of all time and not too bad calorie wise as you ncant eat too many. I just love them. Nothing like spicy cinnamon, yum.
The pilot last night said he did not think he could land in the low visability into my home town, when that happens they fly us to Auckland and bus us down. It adds 3 hours after all the mucking about. I would have gone crazy. luckily he landed safely, but very quickly!

We have another wedding this year. It would be good if my girls could space them out a bit more. Dec 9th for us, and our 3rd daughter. A summer wedding will be nice. The last was a winter wedding.

I an going to kick back and watch videos all day, as it really wet. Swimming might be over boo hoo.
Aly

Hey mines going to moderation and I said NOTHING wrong with NO Links :(.
Pity they dont moderate the word idiot, then I would not lose it sometimes :)
Aly

So you got back safe and sound. So where do you think we should meet for a get-together?

The whole moderating posts thing is getting to be very silly in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back