PALS
Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
Ks
City
I have missed you all. I am doing well. Went back to work too soon but wanted to create a since of stability. For those who dont know my common cold turned into pnumonia in 2 days. But I am past that now. Still tired and weaker than normal but still fighting and honery as ever. lol Thank you all who supported my wife, I think it was harder on her, I had good drugs and pretty nurses lol I hope everyone is doing well I hope to get back into participating often. Thanks Again love you all.

Glad you are back and on the mend.

Michael, It's wonderful to see your post. We've missed you and prayed for your return. I hope all your strength from before pneumonia returns and you're soon 100%. Best wishes to your wife.
Love,
Ann

Sorry you've been sick, but happy you pushed through and are on the mend. I had the flu, then had the peg tube placed. It's definately taken time to get back to par. Hugs to you and your family. :)

Hi Michael,
Glad to see you are back on the brighter side of things. Praying that your strength returns speedily.

So glad you got over the pneu...that's rough going! Take it easy for a while, so you gain your strength. Good to hear from you! Will pray for you and your wife! Take good care of yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back