Status
Not open for further replies.
love love lvoe love love love love.so frustrated i cannot gather you all up in my arms

right back at ya, irismarie! you dont know how many times i have wish i could do that for you! glad to see you on here- still kickin and screamin- i presume!
love the fiesty that you have. dont think you could ever lose that.
hows the weather over by you? here in wisconsin, spring has come and left a large part of the state with 2 ft of snow as of yesterday.
but, you know what they say about wisconsin- if you dont like the weather, just wait ten minutes!

Love back to you dear Iris, I'm still waiting for a sunny warm spring day to go outside but I sure hope you are finding some sunshine!

yep, a lovely sunny Spring and i am lucky as my room has a patio door straight out into the gardens so i am practically never indoors, just like in real life
I have bought climbing roses to go over the wire opposite my door at the end of the garden and i have lovely purple and yellow violas and huge yellow daisies (cannot think of their right name)and huge white primula spiculata. Wish i could dig them in but at least they are there. Had a mail

Iris, sounds fabulous and I sure wish I had a patio door to the garden! I have a bay window that gives me a view of a suet ball feeder and the chickadees, nuthatches, woodpeckers and gray jays that visit it but once it's warm enough for me to go out without a parka I will get out.

Beth plants flowers in planters and I might even pay attention this year, so glad that you still get to have flowers in your life.

Love, Barry

Iris I'm so pleased that you have your beloved flowers back in your life to sooth your soul! I know how much you love them. Wish you could be here to help me figure out what the heck I have growing in my flower beds. It's wonderful to see you back!(((((hugs)))))colleen

Iris Marie,
Great to read your wonderful words. They make perfect sense and touch my heart so. I know that is how my Mom feels too. I think of you often and your beautiful painting of flowers makes me smile evey time I look at it. Barry....beautiful words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back