Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
US
State
CALIFORNIA
City
san diego
:mad: I just started to use a catheter condom it did not don on me til i read bad balance thread about masage. as muscle start to fail does that one faill also. i hope not :-(

/

We did discuss this a while back and if it worked before it should still work. Now I did mention to my Neuro about shrinkage and he said no one else had mentioned it. Someone here did mention it just in passing a week or two ago. Most guys don't want to talk about that so we are left to our own conclusions.

AL.

I was led to believe this area was spared :)

Hey guys, the penis is not a muscle (so stop exercising! :lol: ) so as long as you still have blood flow and the spirit, getting an erection is no problem.

And Barry knows this because... I understand he got caught with his hand in his pants last week! :shock::shock::shock:

dam i love this place. Thanks guys keep up the hard work lol

Ok, I wasn't caught with my hands in my pants, I got my hand caught in my pants. There is a difference! :roll:

sounds the same to me Barry- but hey, you tell yourself whatever you have to to get through the day!
Hahaha!

Best might be just no pants....then no reason to be caught or embarrased....lol

easier access too! haha. well boys, i just realized that Im one of the only females posting here.
maybe i shouldnt be here.... DARN IT.

I almost cried I was laughing so hard at this thread. Definitely have to come back to this on a bad day.

although are lives are a pain there is alot of funny stuff that happens to us or are cals because of us. live love and laugh. lizT your like one of the guys you put a diffrent spin to thread

Not a lot of muscle there but some. If you live long enough, you will have some atrophy. Not science yet but a theory, I'm working on.

AL.

Al- what are you working on? Building up that muscle? :) LOL!

The atrophy theory. No one seems to want to touch that topic.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back