View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 03:24 PM #7 (permalink)

mannco74 is an unknown quantity at this point
mannco74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best get to know one another

Hello Stella,

Looks like we are here alone so should get to know each other so here goes. I am a 53 year old Married man with 5 daughters and that is a lucky thing for me.

Here is my story I worked as an Aircraft Services Instructor with Air Canada and oddly enough St. John's was where my tripping began to be more noticeable to me. (I was doing a safety audit at the airport) My progression seems to be quite slow to me. The slow progression I attribute to serendipidy. I did not drink for 15 years but decided there would not be much harm in it even though most people say to avoid alchohal. I also started to smoke (not tobacco) and this seems to allow me to feel like eating once a day at least. (only do it at night same as beer) I have also been diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic so must have protien with my beer I am asthmatic with genetic high chloresteral and blood pressure. Having said all that, I am still in pretty good shape when we gather at the clinic. I have my family here with the exceptions of one daughter in Denver and one in a Fransciscan convent in Illinois. They support me and care for me. I am a Catholic however being Irish it is sort of on my own terms. That is me. How about you?