Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
uni
State
wales
City
swansea
hello gang....just back from the pub...5pints of lager, cos xmas is coming and we had an extended night....so i still wanna talk.........well i give the statins the boot on the 14th august and am still off them..actually i have gained a little weight...bumped in to some old faces and had a right laugh and remeniced..spelt that wrong, i know... they said how well i looked, lying sods!..........8 wks later i give up my daily gastro tabs...sadly after a while i had to go back on em...but only as needed now.........the aches and pains have not gone so i cant blame the statins for that..but i do feel better for not taking em...stomach wise.......well xmas is near and i urge you guys to give it the best shot you can..........as they say in soccer terms.." keep the long balls long and the short balls short".........and were all on the same team versus the motor neurons....and we dont like losing now does we?...........sleep tight and god bless.................johnnyslightlypiddled...

Gosh you welsh just tip it back..... or are you just living in Wales? Whatever, Welsh / English/Irish.... We can still beat you in Rugby. Have another Pint on the All Blacks. Oh thats right, you guys cant make beer like us either, Ha Ha MERRY CHRISTMAS Grandpa.

Sweet Dreams
Aly

I hate rugby, like foorball but SHHHHHH dont let that out of the bag, I may be lynched

ooh ally..am english..me grandkids are welsh and dont they let me know it..cant shake em at all..........remind me my love..england have won the rugby world cup once...how many times av new zealand won it?.............never drunk till a come to wales....new zealands a long way to go to taste yer beer, so al give ya that one...the welsh love the zealanders........us english cant forge that lumo fella...immense.......merry xmas to you and your clan..johnnypooler.

umm Dont remind me. We only won it once. The captain was kirk. He was a fellow Dr in my hubbys med school class.
We always win everything then bomb out at the world cup. No doubt history will once again plunge us into darkness. You only won cause you had a good kicker. He licked his way onto the score board Johnny Wilkinson I think his name was.
Lumo was pretty cool. Richie McCaw is quite a hunk!
You and your little Welsh Clan have a lovely winter and great Christmas too

Luv Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back