hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris,
It sounds like a tough season for you; I do hope that you are ableto get online to read all these great messages that people who obviously believe in you have posted. And I hope hospital goes well.
Blessings!

Dear Iris

Hope your treated well and your pain is eased soon,
love and prayers Ang xx

Dear Iris,
Like I said a while back, The Lord has given me a love for you, and I will continue to express my heart to Him until there are no more days left.

Sending a hug to you, dear Iris,
Judy

Dear Iris Marie - thinking of you.

Be sure you cause trouble and get a reputation. ;-)

oh Iris,, praying for you and hoping you'll be ale to see all these messages f encouragement. I am sure the doggies will be well taken care of.

Iris we are all thinking of you. You continu to be an inspiration to all of us.My prayers fo out for you to be able to find peace and comfort.

i thought it was all set that you would have help and not be left alone from the last time you were in hospital , i really am worried about please heal fast and take great care of yourself

Iris, hope you can feel all our love!

Thank you Stu.. Anything we can do to help with the dog's? I am willing to do whatever I can.

Iris I hope your stay in the hospital helps some...I will pray for you, and hope you get some help with your pets! I love my dog, so I can't imagine the worry. You seem to be a special lady and I am so sorry that things have went so bad for you, Take care...Joni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back