Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
just a bquick not to let you know th&at from this pm i shall be in Montauban hospital in the neuromogy department. couple of falls whiole trying to transfer yesterday and during the nightbwhen i was alone and i hurt
; just p&r&yin gmy daogs will be ok. people have promlzed to look &fter them I PRAY; qll getting beyond my control alone. So end of life as i knew it.
love to all

Very sorry about this. Hope your family can come to be with you. Dani

Dear Iris, I'm so sorry about your falls and that you hurt! Knowing you couldn't use your computer the last time you were in the hospital, I'm concerned you'll be out of range again. Praying for you and for the dogs. Love you!
Annie

Dear Iris,

My heart ache for you as I follow this painful journey of yours. I found myself praying hard for you two mornings ago and wanted to write to tell you I am with you in spirit and wish I do not live ocean apart where it is possible to visit with you in spirit only. Take care.

Iris,

My thoughts are with you!

Here's hoping your pain is eased and those that promised will do as they said.

Iris - my thoughts are with you as you head to the hospital -- Hopefully you will find comfort there and boTh the pain and the panic attacks will subside. Iris, you have brought much joy and promise into my life and I ache that I cannot "fix" you or at least give you a hug to ease the pain. I love you, dear Lady and am praying for your comfort and peace. Diane

Love you Iris. I hope that you can find some comfort in the hospital and that they treat you well.

Barry

Try to just get some rest sweetie.

Iris,
I'm wiring you some money. You can use some to board the dogs.
Stu XOXO

Iris Marie, So sorry about your falls and your pain. I hope you feel better real soon. I will be saying my prayers for you and that you recover soon. I will also pray that your dogs are being cared for. Hope you will be back with us soon. Your thoughts and your wit will be greatly missed in your absence. Love and Hugs to you.
Nancys

Oh Iris Marie, so sorry you're in the hospital. Hope they ease your pain and find a way to reduce the falls. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best. For sure, your dogs will be cared for. Don't worry about them. Love, Carol.

I'm thinking about you and saying prayers that you find some peace, support and comfort in the hospital.
Lots of love to you Iris Marie,
Laurel

So sorry that you have to go to the hospital. Hopefully you can stay connected with us. Thanks for giving us the heads up this time. Hope that the pain and the panic get treated there and you can feel better.
love Colleen

I can only hope that you get a really, really macho male nurse to attend to you. I hope all goes well, and that those who promised to watch after your beloved dogs are true to their word. Much love to you.

Dear Iris, Please know that I am praying for you and so sorry you are hurting. I hope you have the best medical care ever. Blessings to you.

Stu bless you for helping her with her dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back