Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
new england
City
new england
I am wondering if those of you that have a tongue twitch can give me some info on how it feels to you? I can feel mine twitch while in my mouth. Can any of you feel this while the tongue is in your mouth and the mouth is closed? It feels like my tongue sit on the roof of my mouth and I feel it move often. I can see this twitching if I open and keep the tongue in my mouth. :-x

I could not feel it.

my tongue twitched alot before i started ceftriaxone. now it hardly twitches at all. Magnesium helps with muscle twitching too.

Cajebe-- My tongue was twitching a lot the past few weeks, and I could feel it. Sometimes when it was going on, I would go to a mirror and watch it twitch away, usually in a very specific place. But, like many of my twitches, it stopped and moved on to other parts of my body. It happens.

I don't have ALS btw.

Thanks for the replies. I did not mention that I hear a little clicking sound at night. It is the tongue moving and saliva. It is weird and is bugging me. I cannot keep the tongue still at all. Does anyone else hear a sound while the tongue is doing it's thing?:confused::confused:

Why don't you go to see a Doctor if you are really worried. He can refer you if he thinks it is necessary.
Aly

Never had tongue twitches, go see a doctor if it bothers you.

Thank you for the replies. I plan on seeing the doctor again, just waiting on insurance at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back