View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 09:27 PM #10 (permalink)

JOY is an unknown quantity at this point
JOY is an unknown quantity at this point

:P Hi all, hope you had a wonderful and exhausting holiday season seems to take the sting out of life when you fall into bed exhausted from a season that allows you to give freely to everyone a present and its not their birthday i love it. I make most of my gifts and giving them to all my family and friends is the most fun I could have. It may sound commercial and perhaps it is what you make it but the world could not be a happier place than at Christmas and the holidays it seems people just smile except perhaps the grinches among us but even he soon came to realize what the season really is about. One big party where we can all give freely of ourselves. I spent Christmas this year in the company of my most favorite son (i only have one) and he laughs each time i tell him he is my favorite son, he recently moved to Toronto so he invited me down for a week and he showed me his world it was wonderful. I am so honored to have him in my life, along with my two daughters. We saw lord of the rings on Christmas day and had dinner with some of his friends. Toronto is nice but really too big for little old me but he loves it. Carol and Johnny thanks for the kind words, but really your inspiration and posts have kept me going on in the face of this als monster. I realize this has nothing to do with the start of this thread, but getting back to it the bed John has mentioned was offered to us also through our OT she was wonderful along with the ALS Society equipment was loaned free of charge when money was tight. They were great, hope you all continue to smile Carol I laughed so much trying to imagine you jumping and Henry tossing around in the bed. Love to you all. Joy And I have not heard from Stella hope all is well with her.