Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
CA
State
Quebec
City
Montreal
I treated myself to a pedicure this morning. Massaging chair, soft music - all was just lovely until the young lady who was working on me began to sand the toenail on my big toe. Toenail reflex? Whatever, I darn near kicked the sweet thing in the chin! Embarrassing giggles all round. Same thing with the other big toe. Very difficult to explain to a young lady who mainly speaks Korean so I didn't. I noticed she scooted her chair back a few inches, though.

Unfortunately, in my embarrassment, I seemed to have chosen a soft pale, pale, greenish turquoise nail polish. With my white, white skin ( forgot the tanning cream this week ) my extremities look like they belong to a vampire!

Maybe I will try a new salon next time.

Lorna

Sounds like quite an experience. LOL. Maybe a good idea to try a different one next time.

Oh Lorna, THAT BITES !

Do you? :twisted:

That's hilarious! I'll have to watch my husband's big toes. I'm working on his feet Thursday!

Don't get me started on feet! My husband is so embarrassed with his nails, but hates wearing socks, as it is so hot here! He stubbed his big toe the other day (any wonder?) and his nail just barely hung on. And he wanted to hang on to that nail. This is a guy that has been sawed in multiple places by a chain saw and nearly lost his jewels, but doesn't want to lose his toenail! LOL Toenail is gone now. Maybe I'll dremel the rest and paint them black!

C'mon CJ, just shell out a few bucks for some Lee press-ons and you can make your manly man pretty again!

Lorna, the vampire look is the latest thing. Pretty styling!

What a hoot! Yikes I hate what this has done to my feet and toenails. The swelling and deep purple color are not attractive:eek: I think black nail polish would be the new "me". However, getting them cut is my goal. I thought Phil was saying they didn't need cutting due to grossness, until a couple nights ago I looked at his bare feet... and there's white showing beyond the nail bed. Aha. Now I know we just have really different standards of what nail length should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back