Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Edna,
Just for fun you might want to do a search on the icon above and put in falling, fell, etc. There are some interesting stories there about all of us who have been there done that. Some are funny. :-D
God Bless
Capt AL

Just yesterday I tried to explain to a friend of mine that we find some things funny around here. For example, we were watching a movie that had a funeral scene set in Venice, Italy. They draped one of the gondolas in black and floated the casket down the canal. It was lovely. I promptly turned to Lee. "That's what you can do with me! Put me in a casket and put it in the canoe and float me down the river. People can stand on the bridge and toss flowers as I float out to sea!"

"My goodness!" My listener exclaimed, "What did Lee say when you told him that?"

She was looking shocked but the damage was done so I waded right in. "He said," I replied, "...and all this time we thought, Cindy, that you wouldn't get further use of that canoe."

You have to have a black sense of humor to live in my house!

Good thing you don't have Viking roots. They did the canoe thing and then set fire to the canoe as it floated out to sea. AL.

This is what I am saying! This do-it-yourself funeral gets cheaper all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back