Mucomyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
post nasal drip! sounds like an English upper class schoolboy.

Sure we can come up with some poesy on this one, Barry.

He had a post nasal drip
And she had a post natal rip.
Not happy at all
They stayed home from the ball
and......

I cannot finish it. Can anyone?

He had a post nasal drip
And she had a post natal rip.
Not happy at all
They stayed home from the ball
and decided to get joined at the hip!

Ok so I got the antacid medicine in liquid form and the prescription says Omeprazole which Wikipedia tells me is Prilosec. More stuff to remember to take but if it does the job I will be happy.

Barry,you're samies with Ray now! He takes that for his acid reflux. Works pretty good. Here's hoping it does the trick for you.

How's the new med doing for you, Barry? I hope it's helping, and accomplishing all you need.

Well, I'm doing the nasal spray, the acid reflux stuff, the glycopyrrolate for saliva and of course the rilutek for whatever and last night I had the worst goo ball choking episode ever. It was very scary and I was feeling very weak and panicky as I tried to suction it out, all the time whooping and coughing as Beth watched. Anyway, I did finally get it out and was so relieved and shaky that I had to lay down for a while. It always seems to strike in the late afternoon or evening after I get up out of my recliner.

I sent an email to the clinic today asking for a cough assist machine and I also made a discovery this afternoon. I discovered that if I put club soda in my Waterpik instead of water it really helps to cut through the goo and helps me suction stuff out.

I hope this gets resolved cause it is boring when it is not happening and really exciting when it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back