Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
Banana cut up,6strawberries,handful of blueberries,6ice cubes, 4scoops of orange sherbet,pomp juice. Put in blender... Ummmmmmm good... Dinner tonight .made enough for rich some too ..:D

Sounds awesome, some of my favorite things in that Smoothie.. Thanks for sharing, sounds yummy, wish I could have joined you in drinking one.

Sounds good Linda, keep on with the smoothies!

Agar-agar
PLEASE try it. It is a seaweed alternative to gelatine and if you mix one small packet with litre of fruit juice+water and bring to boil then cool makes a jelly that slides down so easily in one lump. Little to no chance at all of choking and there are good minerals in it. Can be used to make fruit creams etc, too
agar-agar do not forget

Mashed potatoes......I have found that mashed potatoes can be made to taste different by adding different kinds of soup on top.. Because I can still sorta swallow m pot. I have tried today putting left over tortia soup on top with sour cream on top of the soup....ummmmmmmm try it,you'll like it....Lin

Now that you mention it, the condensed soups can make great cheese sauce bases. Just add dried mustard to taste and throw in a handful or two of shredded cheddar. Stir and put in the microwave to melt the cheese and heat the soup. (do not add any water or milk)

I've used this recipe with varying condensed soups to slather many a thing for hubby. It makes stuff easier to swallow and tastes good!

oh linda that sounds yummy i make them sort of like that but i found a protien powder that thickens it and it is glutamate free very good for keeping uo

i did something here wrong but its very good and helps keep up the weight

My sister mashes things into potatoes for me. The best was a mash of red potatoes, horseradish hummus, smoked cheddar, and cooked lentils, as well as the usual butter and spices of choice. It was easy to eat, nutritionally balanced, tasted great, and lasts all day in an insulated theremos. It is my preferred "on the go" food. You just throw the extra ingredients in the mixing bowl before attacking with the masher.

Ummmmmmmm that sounds great...thanks

Beky,
Re: smoothie; I hope my husband will make it for me. It sounds really yummy:D

Judy

Latest food..easy to eat

I am getting down to the bottom of the food group by mouth. I find root beer floats to be easier to get down than anything else on my list of foods ?... Coke floats are good too...

Del Taco (fast food place) has great strawberry shakes. They are so thick, you have to eat with a spoon. Yum!

Judith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back