Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
I am so sorry that all of this happens at the same time. I just started a thread to PLEASE do a "Kinga" and vote for ALSGA on Chase Community Giving on facebook and now I am asking another you to participate with another potential gift.

Here is the link to the form to nominate Stu for CNN Heroes. CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com

He is OUR HERO and our Angel and I want the WORLD to honor him. It is also such an incredible way to increase public awareness for PALS and CALS. Do you have just a few minutes to do the electronic nomination?
Here is the link for the general information about CNN Heroes.
CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com

Prairie hugs to all of you,
Kay Marie

BUMP...PLEASE have everyone you know vote..Stu is a true hero..

Thank you H4C!

I just nominated him. Go Stu!

all for you stu i hope you are nominated you deserve it

Done! Please, everyone do take the time to fill out the nomination form. This kind of national recognition is exactly the avenue Stu needs to get the word out. (Stu, we LOVE you!)

Consider it done!

Done he deserves this very much.Stu is our Angel
Sharon

Yep, he is our angel man! I will get er done and vote. Did you post this on FB? I didnt see it, that way we can work on getting votes from everyone on our friends list, and then go to his site and tell them about it too!
Hugs!
Kari

Done, done and done! I love Stu and all the help he does for everyone. I really hope he gets this - he deserves it.

God bless you Stu!

Stu is awesome and deserves ALL of us voting! Go Stu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back