Another fracture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKmum, Joyce,

There is no longer constant throbbing but if I accidently sit on the right spot I still see stars! Thank you for asking!

Charlotte,

I split my lip twice during falls but I have never fractured my nose. That must have been quite a fall! Welcome to the forum.

ND

Dear ND,
I think you may need to change your name to Northern Pole/Dancer...:)
The jazzier story is definitely more fun...at least it will keep you chuckling as you decide which story to tell your doctor (hmmm pole, swing, horse...)

I fractured my tail bone many, many years ago and remember the only relief I had was making sure I carried a pillow around with me everywhere so that I could have extra cushioning where ever I sat...
Extra, EXTRA strength tylenol should be handy for awhile too

Melody,

I am devoting time this week to eating chocolate peanut butter pie and other calorific desserts to try to permanently add some pillow to my tailbone.

NPD

LOL ND!:) I seemed to have grown a permanent padding...and I didn't get to eat a chocolate peanut butter pie! I guess I could add another 1/2inch to mine...so share some with me!

Update; BOO BOO all gone!

Thank you all for caring. Means so much!

Love,

Lorna ND

That is really good news! I am glad you are over it.

Nice to hear you're feeling better.

AL.

So, does this mean you are ready to get back to your pole?!? :lol: (is it to your pole or on your pole?)

ND, sorry to hear about your fall. I think you should at least get an e-ray or MRI to see what if any damage there might be. About 8 yrs ago I got bucked off my horse and landed on my butt only to find years later when I started loosing my balance and they did an MRI the I had fractured the L5 vertebrae. As it turned out the fracture had nothing to do with my balancing issue, it was the beginning of my ALS.

Get it checked just to be on the safe side and I hope it is just a bruise.

Jim

Jimth,

Thank you for caring.

I had it x-rayed. I haven't inquired about the results yet as the pain was so miraculously subsiding. The best sensation in the world is when the pain stops.

ND

Mare,
I am polishing the pole as we chat. To the pole? On the pole? I prefer to see it as ' being one with the pole.'

Lorna

Don't polish too much....I see some unfortunate catapults

good glad to hear that.. and mare you are starting to think like glen and barry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back