View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 10:13 PM #3 (permalink)

johnnyd is an unknown quantity at this point
johnnyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Carol.

this disease is a major test of love. Did you ever get so frustrated that you yelled at your husband or his frustrations made him angry. I can honestly tell you that we have our moments. But love always keeps us going. I have completed my 5th year and began my 6th ., quite frankly. I have 2 wishes. I wish I could go on so that I can continue to live with the people that I love. however, I also wish I could die soon and free my family of this burden that I have become. So they can go on with their lives. My wife, being my main care person is the only one who could understand my wants and needs that when I'm left with others, I don't get the comfort or care that I need. that is when I don't care to go on. it may be selfish of me to want her always around. I understand she needs time away but I don't want to suffer. Example (she left me with her sister for a couple of hours. Now under normal situation's that would be ok.but my head fell back to where I was choking and she in a panic not knowing what to do. I almost choked to death. All it took was to raise my head. )