We're getting a PWC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Harold, based on what you're saying, I shouldn't have a repair man come and fix a hole in our wall when Mike fell and put his hand through it? I was going to have this fixed but maybe I should wait until there's more fixin needed?

Judie-

LOL! Forgive me if I am not interpreting that right.

Maybe we just add it to the annual (or semi-annual) list of maintenance to the house!
Service heater, check A/C, wash windows, patch holes in the wall from w/c !:lol:

A girl's gotta' do what a girl's gotta' do!

I'm hoping Phil will leave all my nicked up (now that's a terrible understatement) cabinets and doorframes alone. When I've damaged everything possible I don't want to have to go around leaving my mark a second time. :)

Mare and Ann, I have taken the repair of the wall off the handyman's punch list. We'll save that one for another day. Let's see how much more damage Mike and Speedy (aka pwc) can do. LOL!

I have become very talented repairing dry wall. There is not a wall in our home that has not been dented..scratched or banged from my hubbys wheelchair. The funny thing is that I have stopped even noticing the marks..it is just not important. :]

Kelly, you're right. Funny how things become less important. I've always been a neat freak and cannot stand clutter but now I have to have stuff out all over the place so that Mike has easy access. It does still drive me crazy but I am getting used to it.

About dents, scratches, holes, etc. caused by the PWC....
Last week we went to an ALS picnic. Lots of people shared their joys as well as trials & tribulations. We talked about our home remodeling. One PALS said he was in a state of "perpetual remodeling." I asked him how come. He said he's using the "bulldozer approach to remodeling." It took a second or two and then I realized he was talking about running into walls, doors, furniture, etc. A bit like a bulldozer in a china shoppe? It's nice to have a chuckle once in a while! From now on I'm also going to use the phrase of a "bulldozer approach to remodeling"!

Good one Harold! We had very good friends from Overland Park when I was a child. My Daddy was in charge of Outlaw Ranch for Lutheran Outdoors and we had many lovely people from your town! You are not of Norwegian ancestry by any chance are you? lol

OMG I graduated HS at Shawnee Mission West, in Overland Park. Have many friends at Unity on the Plaza. HUGS Lori

It is a small, small world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back