Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
This thread is posted in the Events thread but we need more votes! Please help us support Kinga.

Take a couple of seconds out of your day to vote for Kinga. She is a young woman that is working incredibly hard to spread ALS awareness after losing her own Mother to the disease. She is donating all the money to the ALS Society of Canada. Two sips of coffee and your vote can be done. Thanks...I know I can count on you all to vote! I voted so you can vote even if you are from another country! Thanks Kelly for telling me about this Here is the link-then click on her name to vote. You can vote once a day for EVERY EMAIL address that you have and you need to vote every day until the 26th of May! Please encourage your friends and family to support her by VOTING!

Ante Up!?

today's vote is done

We vote for her everyday!

I am voting everyday with 3 addresses. I sooooo want Kinga to win...so our voice is heard!

Ten here HUGS Lori

Kinga 17065

up by 289 votes as of 8:03pm

Hey Guys, I am bumping this thread up, only 4 more days and the voting is over. It is getting to close for comfort! Please hit the thread on Kay Marie's post in the beginning and vote for the girl, she is one of our own!
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back