Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Take a couple of seconds out of your day to vote for Kinga. She is a young woman that is working incredibly hard to spread ALS awareness after losing her own Mother to the disease. She is donating all the money to the ALS Society of Canada. Two sips of coffee and your vote can be done. Thanks...I know I can count on you all to vote! I voted so you can vote even if you are from another country! Thanks Kelly for telling me about this :smile: Here is the link-then click on her name to vote.
Ante Up!?

I voted already, let's all get behind Kinga! It only takes a minute of your time and she is a remarkable young woman who is dedicated to ALS research.

Get this! You can vote everyday until May 25th. Let's KICK ALS!

Thanks everyone for supporting Kinga!

I work with Kinga often through ALS Canada and she is SO deserving of winning this contest/award. ALS Canada is the beneficiary of the monetary prize, but it's more than that for us. We all adore Kinga and would love to see her recognized for all the outstanding work she does on behalf of people living with ALS and to help find a cure for ALS.

Please take a moment to share this with your friends through email, facebook, Twitter and anywhere else that your friends might be willing to click and vote for Kinga: Ante Up!?

Thank you!

Done. She is currently sitting in the number 2 position.

BTW - I just learned that you can vote once for each email address you have. I have a gmail, home email and work email, so I voted 3 times. :)

Whoohoo... we've gotta keep the momentum up for the month. It looks like there are 3 people who are contenders so far.

Kinga is such a beautiful soul... I'd love to see her win this. I know she picked ALS Canada as the beneficiary, but that's almost beside the point for me. I just want to see Kinga do well.

BTW - we're honouring Kinga this weekend at the ALS Canada AGM. Still it's not quite the same as something like this, that will get national recognition and promote awareness of ALS.

I also posted to my facebook wall and sent emails to all of my friends and family! Hopefully we will get more participation going on here! I bet that Jodi twittered it!

I voted..will vote again with my hubby's address! Also posted on my facebook. Go Kinga!

Thanks a bunch Kelly!

Is there some other way to ensure that people on this site see this? Do most people who use these forums typically check the Events section?

Thank you so much for all the support everyone! :) :) :) I really appreciate it! I know TOGETHER we can do this :) :)

Just voted, twice from "down under"

currently 20 ahead of Sam

cheers
Peter

Just voted twice!

She is in 1st place!

:smile::smile::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back