View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 09:08 PM #15 (permalink)

holly is an unknown quantity at this point
holly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey kim,

les and i are just going to sit down to do our will. we always mean to but, since He's been sick i'ts more necessary to do it, but also so much more morbid - you know what i mean? at any rate, tHe respirologist didn't give us tHe best news in tHe world. les won't be working much longer, so i called a financial planner and outlined tHe situation. He said i don't need a planner, i can do most of tHe stuff i need to do just by talking to our various insurers and such....but tHe thing He was most insistent on is make a will. so we'll do it this weekend for sure.

as for how to approach tim, i always find tHe best way to approach things with les is to ask him flat out what He wants to do. He knows that He needs to do it and i'm betting tim does too. if tim knows you, He'll know that you're not asking him about it because you're ready to drive him to tHe funeral home, but that you want to Help him stay as independent as possible by taking care of all tHese little details while He can make himself clearly understood.

hope that Helps.

holly