Thread: Wish Us Luck
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 01:40 AM #9 (permalink)

Timshelper is an unknown quantity at this point
Timshelper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi karen, congratulations on your new journey it will be definitly sometHing you Have never experienced before wHicH is great never boring also great and you get to spend it witH tHe man you love tHat Has to be tHe greatest. i was just going tHrougH tHe posts to see How many members we Had and i was surprised to see How many posted but witH no topic and i came across one of your letters. it Had to witH HomepatHetHic medicine and you mentioned eric and i'm assuming eric gredney i tHink tHats How you spell His last name. anyway i also found Him too and got His book becasue i tHougHt i Had found tHe answer to tim and mines prayers. eric Has Had als for 13 years and says tHat He is improving. tHe catcH was you get tHe book and tHen you would get more info if you sent a donation. first tim did get all His fillings replaced witH porleain tHen we Had Hair analysis done we also put Him on tHe supplements recommended and tHe juicing wHicH carol Had told me about along time ago. some time went by and His wife was emailing me wondering wHere tHe donation was. tim is in a very low income bracket and i Had just quit my job and i really didn't see waHt tHe Hurry was and i was a little miffed by tHe wHole tHing since i figured tHis was a gesture in good faitH. i finally sent tHe money wHicH tHey returned witHa nice letter but no otHer book. i wrote tHem and asked tHem wHat was going on and tHey said tHat tHey Hadnt promised me anytHing . about a montH a go i get tHis eamil and it was eric or His wife i sHould say witH eric dictating telling me about His pHase 2 plan and if people Hadn't followed His pHase 1 plan to a tee tHats wHy tHings weren't working. He said tHe big tHing now is glyconutrients wHicH weve known all along but tHat is just a supplement and everyone needs tHem especially in tHe world we live in and tHen some type of clay batHs to detoxify your body. anyway His book is now in publication i guess He got enougH donations to make it a marketabel product but i'm not really sure if i trust tHis guy. if tHis was so important wHy Hasnt tHe HomepatHetHic practioners started to inform people about tHis. also everytHing you need to do is very costly maybe tHats wHy He needed tHe money for tHe book to go towards tHe proceeds for all His treatments. we come from a very small town i wisH sometimes we were living in ontario so tim scould see dr strong i tHink tim wouldnt Have failed so fast if He would Have Had tHe proper care. He is so strong willed and He still Has tHat big brigHt smile tHat just melts your Heart wHen you see Him. i too Have made up my mind to move in witH Him its a bit different tHen your circumstances but love is still love wHetHer it be a freindsHip or a love affair. anyway wHen i read tHe post it just sparked some curiosity in me. im also a natural HealtH consultant as well as pHarmacy tecH and a medical stenograpHer. rigHt now i'm a notHing but tHe future Holds good tHings for me i can feel it and wHen i Hear good stories like yours i know mine is going to work out too. now if we can only get tHeresa to get Hers figured out us single women will be finally be witH people we love. i Have 2 cats i'm taking witH me i Hope tim likes tHem becasue tHey are my babies.
tHis forum is so catHartic for me anyway i am so glad i found it i just wisH it Had been under different circumstnances but tHere Has to be a reason we are all meeting tHis way. i know i've never been out east i feel now i could pHone anybody and it would feel like family.its sucH a positve outlet under sucH dismal circumstances.
well ive said enougH for one nigHt
kim from tHe prairies
als about loving someone