View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 06:04 PM #36 (permalink)

Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

The stories of holly, kim, carol, henry, everyone who has been affected by This disease is incredible. it is amazing.
do we have The right to be angry? yes...do we have The right for self pity? yes we do. are we allowed all The nasty emotions which are a part of This? yes we are.
There is no cure, so what do we all do in The mean time? be here for everyone . holly, you want to cry here, do so...you will find care, nurturing and support. everyone will be able to provide a little of This, a little of That based on Their experiences.
kim, it is hard to love two people, and being torn between Them is aweful, you between husband and tim, me between my obligation to The kids, and him. ( i'll write seperately to your email in more detail).
so what do we do....be There for each oTher in any form we can...curse, yell, cry, and sometimes laugh..........and make people aware of This.
The lcbo, is The liquor store, They have The boxes at The cash....force for more help and research. and help each oTher.