View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 09:45 PM #29 (permalink)

Timshelper is an unknown quantity at this point
Timshelper is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear theresa and lacey,
i think carol is so tired when she gets home she doesnt have time to write anything down. as long as she is looking after herself and her Dear henry thats all she can do now. your right lacey carol has been an inspiration to many of us and when shes not on the forum she is missed but this is her time now and she would want us to keep it going. carol knew that the day would come when henrys illness would take over the both of them and that he would be also be in the hands of god but she wouldnt want us to stop talking on the forum, she knows we are all praying for the family and now we go on with our lifes because we still have them. so theresa i would like you to write me at spiritually1@msn.com i believe we have some things we can talk about and maybe relate and maybe i can help you a little bit with your problem. i would discuss it on the forum but it would take forever i'm sure there wouldn't be enough memory. if i have this right you know a man who has als that you were once involved with but he doesnt want anything to do with you now since the illness? if this is right then i've got the right person and we were going to talk before but but then i couldn't get onto the forum. i will be anxiously waiting to hear from you.
als about loving someone
kim
gods speed carol i love ya