Greetings Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaine

Have a very happy and safe trip al & lee...... enjoy your cruise and i hope you don't get too sick on the boat. send us all your nice warm, sunny thoughts from florida. can't wait to hear them...Have a drink for all of us, well maybe two. ..enjoy.. .enjoy...enjoy.. ..and remember to dance.
keep well elaine

... yes al. have a great and safe vacation in florida. although i don't envy you that american beer! don't forget to wear you sun block!

cheers
t

Yes...have a great time!

i know it's "fire engine red"... but, for heaven's sake al, retire the thong!
not enough material and too much al!

1202thong.jpg

(i feel sorry for lee :-( )

Mike you are a fiend. where do you come up with this stuff. a sick and demented individual. lol. i haven't looked that good in at least 10 years.

i have an over active imagination and waaaay too much time! lol

btw...you seem to have forgotten the 'r' and the word came out looking like 'fiend' instead of 'friend'...or maybe you're just having keyboard problems.

:)

No i thiNk i meaNt fieNd. but that does Not meaN that you are Not a frieNd as well.

edited mesage. what the heck is with the N's Now?

great start. muffler fell off vaN today $169.00 aNd oNly 49*f. still warmer thaN toroNto.

Hi al, Hey, we are Heading for 10degrees celcius today, pretty close to florida, but you Have tHe advantage of palm trees and no snow.
sorry about tHe muffler...just keep tHinking cruise time....
enjoy it.....

Hi guys,

Hey al, me in my red bikini and you in yours, we are a matcH! love your Hair !

my dear friends, Hope you Have a wonderful time, enjoy yourselves to tHe fullest, eat , drink, and dance. (just don't do it in tHat red tHing, it could get tricky) never fails, we always run into car problems wHen we go away too. go figure! Have a safe and glorious trip. we will be tHinking of you.

love, carol and Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back