Status
Not open for further replies.
Who fixes these things?

Hi, i tried to get on the site yesterday to see how carol and henry were doing and i got redirected to the www.turkwarrior.org site. apparently the forum site was hacked? i sent an email to the web designer to ask them to fix it (i really didn't know who to contact)

les told me that tHis happens every couple of weeks. my son says some fanatics regular look for sites that talk about 'forbidden' or 'taboo' subjects that they believe are against god or allah or some private religion and then hack their sites. you know, i'm beginning to tHink tHis forum is a nest of subversives with alcoholic tendencies.....i kind of like it

holly

Sure and that subversive alcoholic stuff is coming from the pot capital of canada. everyone knows you guys are always in a purple haze as they used to say.

This site is really acting up.

i guess we all like to have a drink now and then,why not!
i really like to cook with wine and beer .everyThing comes out much more tender and tastier. some of us like to have a little drink just to relax.
i Think i will go and relax .ha, ha and wait for dinner.
take care and keep strong . elaine

i wish whoever is responsible for this, if there is someone reaking havoc here, they would find something else to amuse themselves with.

my god, you would think every one is a bunch of raving alcholics....but hey, i am prone to a rum every now and then..enjoy it....have fun..

i am worried about carol, i hope we hear something soon...she will wonder what the hell happened while she has been with henry......

Wow web man this is messed up all we need now are the stripes and we'd all be americans. i think if carol is feeling all ours hugs she is being smothered , smotherend in love and strength and thats what she needs.
from what i can see the group hug comes from as far as alberta anyone out there from bc? then weve got the whole country covered. carol everything that i have that protects me and is good in me is coming your way because i dont need it. i think i know the problem with the forum carol is gone and the everything has just gone to shit, so if thats the problem big deal the forum has decided to send stars carols way.
love you my dear freind
kim
henry you are surrounded by universal love
als about loving someone

Hi guys,

tHank you for your prayers and continuing support as we go tHrougH tHis difficult time. i just came Home and Have been doing some reading on tHe forum. again, tHank you. botH Henry and i feel your love and concern and we are so blessed to Have friends like all of you. even tHougH most of us Have not met face to face, i feel tHat i Have known you all a lifetime. tHat witHin itself is so comforting. well, Henry is still figHting tHe pnemonia. He is still on tHe antibiotics and lots of pain meds. He is more alert and today did not talk too bad. He is so weak and pale. He is afraid to go to sleep, so He is really tired most of tHe day. i am tHere from about 10 in tHe morning to 11 at nigHt, so i am exHausted too. we are still Hoping He can turn tHe corner, tHe doctor is coming in tommorrow so we will know more about His status tHen. His sister flew in from singapore today, and He was really Happy to see Her. it was really emotional as well. Henry says tHank you to all of you for your prayers and love sent His way. i told Him about tHe support you are giving us and He was really toucHed. i really do not Have a lot to report, He still about tHe same and i pray eacH nigHt tHat tHe next day will be better for Him. jim oliver, wHo also Has als, stopped by to say Hello tonigHt. it was a nice visit for botH Henry and Him. anyway, i am really tired, so i will venture off to bed and Hope tHat i will be able to sleep tonigHt. again, tHank you from tHe bottom of my Heart, you guys are tHe best. love to all. stay strong, god bless us all.

love, carol

Hey timsHelper (kim?)

yup, tHere are a few of us out Here in bc. my husband is les hart and i'm holly hart. les has als.

you can sure get a good feeling tapping into this forum. i know you guys will be tHere wHen/if i need it.

holly

Hey it looks like we're back to sort of normal text. i'll keep cHecking in as i'm leaving tues. for florida for 4-6 weeks. take care carol. we are still thinking of you and Henry.

You have offered so many people on this forum so much support. may the lord be with You now as You struggle with the newest difficulties You are facing. You are obviously a very strong lady and and are surrounded by terrific people. we will all pray for You!

Hi, i was wondering if any one has heard from carol over the last couple of days.

i was at our local lcbo earlier, and noticed at the cash, the plastic containers to contribute to various causes. it was for als, had to give my head a shake. first time ever i have seen them before.

carol, keep in touch.

Hi, i was wondering if any one has heard from carol over the last couple of days.

i was at our local lcbo earlier, and noticed at the cash, the plastic containers to contribute to various causes. it was for als, had to give my head a shake. first time ever i have seen them before.

carol, keep in touch.

i was wondering about carol as well. i must say i have enjjoyed reading her posts as she is so supportive and kind and articulate. i hope she is coping okay. i am very new to this site but already feel as if i am getting to know some people. i remember all of the rush trips to the hospital before we lost mom so i can only pray for carol and henry

i agree lacy, i am more then worried, however, where the heck is everyone else?
did everyone crawl into the ground hog hole waiting for spring to arrive?
has anyone else in ontario noticed the fund raising at their lcbo's

Dear theresa and lacey,
i think carol is so tired when she gets home she doesnt have time to write anything down. as long as she is looking after herself and her Dear henry thats all she can do now. your right lacey carol has been an inspiration to many of us and when shes not on the forum she is missed but this is her time now and she would want us to keep it going. carol knew that the day would come when henrys illness would take over the both of them and that he would be also be in the hands of god but she wouldnt want us to stop talking on the forum, she knows we are all praying for the family and now we go on with our lifes because we still have them. so theresa i would like you to write me at [email protected] i believe we have some things we can talk about and maybe relate and maybe i can help you a little bit with your problem. i would discuss it on the forum but it would take forever i'm sure there wouldn't be enough memory. if i have this right you know a man who has als that you were once involved with but he doesnt want anything to do with you now since the illness? if this is right then i've got the right person and we were going to talk before but but then i couldn't get onto the forum. i will be anxiously waiting to hear from you.
als about loving someone
kim
gods speed carol i love ya

Hi,

les and i aren't from ontario so i don't know what icbo is. there is a walk, roll, wheel for als 5km thing happening here. we got a form in the mail so i'll do it. there is a pledge form to get people signed up for if you do it, so i'll make the rounds at work and through relatives (though most of les' relatives give wholeheartedly to the als society anyways).

we just got back from a visit to the als team here in vancouver and the respirologist as well. les asked the respirologist 'how long' before he has to go to some type of invasive (read 'trach' tube) method for breathing.....the doc said 6 - 9 months. i used to ask les why he didn't ask the docs more questions, he said he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answers. i'm behind him 100 percent on that one now. he's only 38, he was in his prime. now we are looking at machines and necka dn back braces and all kinds of stuff just so he can $%#^#%^$^&$ breathe and get nourishment...this wasn't supposed to happen!

sorry...... he's resting and i'm crying and it's been a crappy day. it made me think of how carol and henry are doing......anybody know anything? i'll check back before bed (it's 6 p.m. here now), cause i have to do the bills and gribbly stuff (and no rum in the house, dam).

holly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back