View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 10:51 PM #21 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

tHank you for your prayers and continuing support as we go tHrougH tHis difficult time. i just came Home and Have been doing some reading on tHe forum. again, tHank you. botH Henry and i feel your love and concern and we are so blessed to Have friends like all of you. even tHougH most of us Have not met face to face, i feel tHat i Have known you all a lifetime. tHat witHin itself is so comforting. well, Henry is still figHting tHe pnemonia. He is still on tHe antibiotics and lots of pain meds. He is more alert and today did not talk too bad. He is so weak and pale. He is afraid to go to sleep, so He is really tired most of tHe day. i am tHere from about 10 in tHe morning to 11 at nigHt, so i am exHausted too. we are still Hoping He can turn tHe corner, tHe doctor is coming in tommorrow so we will know more about His status tHen. His sister flew in from singapore today, and He was really Happy to see Her. it was really emotional as well. Henry says tHank you to all of you for your prayers and love sent His way. i told Him about tHe support you are giving us and He was really toucHed. i really do not Have a lot to report, He still about tHe same and i pray eacH nigHt tHat tHe next day will be better for Him. jim oliver, wHo also Has als, stopped by to say Hello tonigHt. it was a nice visit for botH Henry and Him. anyway, i am really tired, so i will venture off to bed and Hope tHat i will be able to sleep tonigHt. again, tHank you from tHe bottom of my Heart, you guys are tHe best. love to all. stay strong, god bless us all.

love, carol