Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Alexandria
Im beginning to think I DO NOT HAVE ALS .

Why do you ask ? Well I consulted Dr Google, known the world over as having something to say about everything.

My Symptoms

I have swollen purple feet and ankles.
My clothes don't fit me anymore
Mood Swings - Zero to bastard in 2 seconds flat
Hungry at all times of day and night, yup 10pm last night was Cheeze Whiz night - Yes I know if you add one more chemical you have plastic. It didn't matter.
My tummy is growing outwards, my oversized t-shirts leave 2 inches of skin showing including butt crack.
I cried all damn day when my friend died.

And what the diagnosis?

I'M PREGNANT

How do I explain that to Wanda?

LOL. Good luck explaining that one buddy!

That was so darn funny.. I laughed out loud.. When are you due? Ask Dr. Google they can probably answer that one also...

So who is the father? Or was it immaculate conception? See you at the prenatal classes :oops::oops:

Well I guess Congratulations are in order! Can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy.

Possible Baby names: Resident S.A. Junior if it's a boy and Glenda if it's a girl. Are you going to want to know ahead of time or will you wait and be surprised?

you forgot a sympton...wicked sense of humor.

i thought you were really going to share an update seriously...i should have known:)

i hope this finds you not progressing at all, even if you are protruding a little as you say.

do let us know boy or girl.....

Glen, Aren't you a little old to be a first time mom?... maybe you should get a tattoo of an eye, or something thought/conversation provoking that can wink at people when your mid-drift is doing the peep show.

Thanks for the congrats , but I am getting worried.

I think it might be a baby elephant.
I looked down and saw its trunk.

Nothing is normal for me.

Glen

omg. got a mental visual on that one. what a way to finish the work week. how can i make it go away ? this is that point in the day when nothing productive will follow. thanks for the laughs.

lol Glen, reminds me of when my daughter was born: my husband saw the umbilical cord and called out, "it's a boy!"

congratulations on the wonderful news. shall we throw you a shower?

Ooooh! I hope its not twins!

lol Glen, reminds me of when my daughter was born: my husband saw the umbilical cord and called out, "it's a boy!"

congratulations on the wonderful news. shall we throw you a shower?

How funny is that!

Glen, this picture is for you.... mr bunny has that tummy out where he can keep an eye on it ~no trunk though. (from this angle at least)

Attachments

• plump energizer bunny.jpg
    plump energizer bunny.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 273
shall we throw you a shower?

Yes, for the ladies only, you may throw me in the shower, but must prepare to get wet & soapy.

:twisted:

Perfect! Needed the laugh..thanks Glen!

Thanks Glen - that was one of the best laughs I had in a long time! I knew where it was going but still had to read it to the end!

(Hey I do ultrasound - can I scan you - together we can sell the pics to the Globe or Enquirer and make lots of $$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back