How lucky I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it makes anyone here feel better, I have a huge problem with the urinary leaks! First 37 hours of hard labor for my daugher, then I had a horrible flu and I coughed so much that my bladder dropped 90 degrees! I had a major surgery to fix it, but now I am back to the same problems I had before. AHHHHH such is life!
Hugs, Kari

But you must admit, dear kARI, IT IS not an opening line that warms one to a man?

irismarie...What wonderful news, about the chair. So very happy for you. Now you will be able to go out w/ you dogs and enjoy them!

Understand the lack of enthusiasum for a dr that would ask that right off. Have to agree w/blubear...I don't even consider coughing withour crossing my legs 1st! ;)

Lol Iris Marie, I bet that doc uses that line with all the ladies, what a stud! "Hey baby, come here often? Do you have urinary leaks?" I was having a crappy morning but that has cheered me up! Enjoy the chair; take it from me it will make a HUGE positive difference in your life.

Well.....if I ever do date again, I sure don't want to bring that up on a first date...well..on the 2nd or 3rd either! hahhahahaaha
Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back