Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Forgive me, those not as lucky as I am - but I am bursting at the seams to share my good news. As from next Monday I shall have an electric wheelchair. Yeayyyyyyyyy!
Went to the hospital this am to be assessed and it was little more than a formality. I did not even have to fall over.
Am I lucky or what!
Hope everyone gets this lucky!
Love
Irismarie

good for you irismarie! may it bring you hours of wheeling pleasure.

Congrats on your electric wheelchair! I'm so happy for you :)

What a great day! So happy you got your wheelchair ... So nice to hear good news. Hugs to you today, Linda

Hurray! Now you must be calm and no wheelies!

Hurray for not falling this time sweetie! So So glad you are finally getting that electric wheelchair!
Hugs, Kari

That is wonderful news - Enjoy!

Maybe you can get some flames painted on the sides with a warning to look out!

I hope you celebrate by enjoying a nice glass of wine on your new set of hot wheels! Felicitations, la belle Irismarie! I'm happy for you. xo

Congratulations Iris Marie! Enjoy the fancy new wheels! Should I send you a horn or bell to warn people out of your way!?:shock::razz:

HOOOOOORAY! Should we sent you a helmet to protect your pretty noggin when you are doing wheeeelies after drinking your wine?! I am so overjoyed that finally, something is going right. love you

When I get a wheel chair I have already decited that I am going to paint it purple with poka dots or something real fun.... No run of the mill for my wheels oh and a horn a huge horn...You have fun ? Hugs, L

Congrats! We want pictures of your new wheels when they arrive. :):)

Congrats Iris Marie,

I love your joy about this situation. Joyful under all circumstances, honorable.

Love,
Holly

The department where they assessed me was SO friendly and kind, not a bit like the horrible neuro dept in Agen where I usually have to go. And when the wheelchair man contacted me to make a appointment (he is bringing several kinds to my house so we can pick the best for me and my circumstances) he said the doctors had felt a lot of joy in being able to say "yes":). That is the kind of person I like to know....
I shall never forgive the neuro in Agen for the fact that his very first words to me were "Do you have urinary leaks?" ;-)
PS For those who care, the answer was NO;-)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back