Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
My mother wanted me to post this for her, she does not have a computer but I keep her up to date about everyone. She wrote the following letter for me to post:

I'm finally finding out how much of a problem excessive thick and sticky saliva can be. I bent over the other day and this stream hung from my mouth almost to the floor. I have a feeling if I could learn to direct it, I could give Spiderman a run for his money, catching criminals with my saliva instead of a web. Maybe ALS patients can become super heroes. Glen has become one to me, he keeps me laughing and he has taught me that attitude is very important. Thanks to all of you who share. I have learned a lot of helpful things.

Janice

Dana

Janice wonderful to hear from you! PALS are ALL heroes!

And on the drool note, just gotta say.....EWWWW! :)..:)

Nothin' against you guys! I have a MAJOR drool issue. When our kids were little they could spit-up poop on me and i didn't care. But drool on me and I was running for the toilet! Does this mean I'm gonna have prob later?! ;)....hehehe

Seriously glad to hear from you guys. Take Care

I love your mother's sense of humor!

Zaphoon

Definately have to get that woman a computer so she can join in the follies!Glen her hero?! Don't tell him, it might go to his head!

Hilarious. I can not believe your mother's name is Janice., so is mine. LOL!

Signed,
The other Dana

Drool is an excellent way to keep your shoes clean and it does wonders when you answer the door to someone who is trying to convert you to their religion and you drool on them! Go Janice, we need superheros!

Wow, Janice and Dana X2? What are the odds?

I love your mom's sense of humor.

It also makes an excellent cat toy, but I don't know that from experience, of course. It's just conjecture. :cool:

Share more!

{{Glen walks out from behind the stage}}

{{Wow look at all of the people}}

{{Crap , im so nervous - walks up to the podium}}

I want to thank my producers , and everyone involved with making me the success I am today.

It brings tears of joy to know that I have made so many people laugh...

{{Wait a minute - thats not laughter}}
{{The lights are so bright}}

{{walks forward to the edge of the stage}}

OHHHHH CRAP .... {{they have pipes and tools and pitch forks and chains}}

{{Its a bloody lynch mob}}{{that looks like my picture on that dart board}}
{{Dear Gawd, remember we had our chat , well OK , I dont even know if you listened, but this isnt what I had in mind when I said I wanted to be hung a little longer}}

Exit stage left

Last edited:
Uh, oh ... he found out.

Now we will never hear the end of it! ;) :)

heeheeheehee. Love you all

every time i review this forum i admire more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back