Thread: Mini Vacation
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 09:09 PM #6 (permalink)

Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, well it sounds as if everyone is fairy reasonably well with tHis cold weather. debbie is sitting in front of a nice warm fire place about now, tbear with His cognac to cure His throat, and al getting ready to head back to the hospital. but al, it sounds great, and will give you some relief, and hopefully more rest. good for the body all the way around, and we will be interested to hear how it does make you feel throughout the day. thanks for the joke sent, i loved it..and will forward it on..however, it looked a bit like myself before my morning coffee. if you didn't already, share it with those on the forum you have addresses for, i bet you carol will wet herself laugHing.
carol, where do you find your energy? it seems bottomless especially if you rarely get more then a few hours sleep, and you seem to always be worrying about the rest of us. i was laugHing about the hot flashes..but seriously, when do you sleep? i may have missed some points along the way in the forum, but do you have help coming in for you and henry?
take care to all, and stay warm.