View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:57 PM #6 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey tHeresa,

how are you? hope you are doing okay and surviving tHe cold. isn't it awful. i think that we should all move south for tHe winter. Heck, we should just have al and lee adopt us and tHey could take us on all of tHeir vacations ! ha.. just a thought. have you Heard from your guy? it just seems so funny that He will not accept your love and support now during this critical time of his life. people are funny you know. you think you know someone, and tHen, bam, tHey write you off. you never know. i hope that you are getting tHe support "you" need now. i hope that you have friends that are supportive and Helpful. you must feel so Helpless. i can not even imagine. i think that things always come full circle, so, who knows. keeping busy with your family and work can be very tHeraputic, but, tHey don't keep you warm at night. not unless you sleep with your boss. ha.. anyway, just wanted you to know that i was thinking of you, and hope you are doing alright. take care honey. sending you a great big hug...xoxoxox

lots of love, carol