Thread: Mini Vacation
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 11:46 PM #3 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi al and debbie,

glad to Hear tHat you are getting tHe Help you need for your bipap macHine. it is really a welcoming device wHen you are Having trouble breatHing. it will certainly let you sleep for longer periods, and you will not feel so worn out during tHe day. Hope you Have everytHing in place for your vacation. Hope you Have a wonderful time, good weatHer, good food, good drink, and good company. sounds like you will. lee sent me your agenda for tHe next little bit, and you are going to be soooo busy. remember to get your rest. it is so important. Henry never Had any trouble sleeping on His back or sides. He never felt tHe cHest compression tHat so many of als patients Have. i guess He is lucky. He is now Having some major problems at nigHt. He Has to be turned more often. He also Has some major pressure points, on His elbows, ears, lower back, and sHoulder blades. He Has not Had any open sores as of yet, we Have a special oitment for skin breakdown, and it seems to Help, for now. He breatHes a lot Heavier now at nigHt, and wakes up every Hour or so. His body temperature seems to flucuate quite a bit at nigHt, so i am eitHer pulling tHe covers off or putting tHem back on. i tHogHt it was me tHat was supposed to be Having tHe Hot flasHes and Hormonal swings! oH well, we rock on. How are you doing deb? Have you started tHe study yet? i tHink of you often. keep us posted. i am finally starting to feel normal again! tHey all say i was never normal in tHe first place so..... tHey are all so supportive Here ! it took about 2 weeks before i could swallow and not feel any pain. i was lucky tHat Henry never caugHt anytHing from me. knock on wood.. ted, How are you doing? surviving tHe cold? i Have 2 pairs of socks on, looks funny witH my fur coat, but i Have to stay warm. anyway, take care al, Hope everytHing works good for you and you start to get better sleeps and better breatHing. lee, take good care of Him you got a gem tHere!
Hope everyone is doing okay, and i will talk to you all tommorrow.

lots of love and stay strong..... and warm....brrrrrrr

carol xoxo