Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresa2004

Distinguished member
There is a new member named holly who posted in " tell us how you feel" created by fisher....
just a heads up as i know some postings get missed. time to kick in and make her welcome.

Gee, i hadn't expected the welcome wagon....thank you for the notice though . i took your advice and read some of the introductions - too many to go through tonight - you know the drill, so much to do all the time. i did read with interest the subject of favorite beverages! i don't drink much anymore, i'm afraid my husband will need me for something and i'll be alll cross-eyed and lazy, but should i have a preference - i'll take a nice spiced rum (amber or dark) with coke (the good stuff, not diet or flavoured) and a squirt of real lime and no less than three ice cubes in a tall glass (not plastic). if i can't have that how about a chilled (yes, very chilled) dry white wine......ooooh yummy!

a fellow rum and white wine advocate...thanks, i am outnumbered in this...the group loves a wine called "fat bastard"
you will find posts from the group at all hours...
just watch for them...

Hi Holly!
i just wanted to welcome you to tHis discussion group! we really Have a fun and informative group of folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back